SlimThick•13

Dreka Mason
I was sitting in a chair behind the set watching Odell on The Wendy Williams Show.

"So,Odell you said you had something to say?" She said while sipping her tea.

"Yess,Wendy! I would like to say that I am sorry for what I said and to be honest I was just in a bad mood. I love everybody honestly." He said while making the audience Aw.

I couldn't help but smile because he was being honest and he showed it!

"So tell Odell! Did you a Camilla break up and seeing new people?" Wendy said.

Odell laughed.

"Nawl,Dreka is just Camilla and I assistant.Camilla is on her world tour for a year,so that's why you haven't seen us together like that." He said while smiling.

"Oh ok,well I'm sure you saw this picture of Camilla kissing the Cheek of  Dancer Arat right?" Wendy said while looking at him.

Odell's whole body language changed but I think I'm the only one who could tell.

"Yess, They like brother and sister! Thats nothing!" He lied.

"Ok.Well that's all today for the Wendy Williams Show!"Wendy Said while hugging Odell and Kissing him in the cheek.

Odell left off stage and came straight towards me.

"Let's go!" He said while still walking out.

Jeremy was already at the door waiting for us to be escorted out to the black truck. We got in and I picked up my phone and texted Odell.

Delly💦❤️😁😌:It's going to be ok! I promise! You deserve better!

He picked up the phone and just started reading it.

Dre✨❤️💦🍇😈: I'm so hurt right now! No joke!

I looked at my phone and sigh. I dialed Camilla's number but no answer. I decided to text her.

I'm Fuckin Yo Man💁🏽💯😈:How the fuck you gone do Odell like that? You should be here for him not with another man bitch!!

I texted her and screen shot it to Odell. He looked at it and just put his hand over his face and sigh.

We finally made it home and we went inside. I kicked off my heels and laid on the couch. Odell took of his couch and say be side me.

"Thank you for that,but change her name!"He said while laying back on me.

"I will when I have you all to myself!" I said while laughing.

He laughing and sigh.

"You really been my back bone through everything and now I see who is really down for me!" He said while looking up at me.

I just smiled and kissed his lips. He kissed me back and we started having a complete make out session. Odell's hands ran up my skirt and up to my waist.

He picked me up and carry me upstairs while still kissing me. We made it to his room and he threw me on the bed. He jumped on top of me and took off his shirt.

"I wanna be bad for you!" I said while looking in his eyes.

"Oowee!! Imma Dick you down good girl." He said while taking off my clothes.
___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other Books!
✅Supporter of me? Join my TvillDolls!