SlimThick•7

Dreka Mason
Today is the day Odell and I start our journey of getting his career back on track.

" Ok, so how do you feel about what you said about plus size girls?" I asked while sitting in front of Odell on the coach.

"I meant I said it a little harsh and I'm sorry I was in a bad mood! I didn't mean it like that...you know."he said while looking down and sniffing a little bit.

"It's ok Dell! It's ok! I said while bringing him into a hug.

His face was buried into my shoulder and his arms was around me.

"I just want my career to be back on track you know!" He said while drying his eyes and look in mines.

Everything literally stopped! He grabbed my hand and started leaning forward. I closed my eyes and leaned forward too. I'll lips met and chills started running through my body. I finally realized what happened and pulled away. I got up quickly and ran upstairs.

"Dre--"he said but I was already gone upstairs.

I went into my room and paced the floor for a mind. I sigh and sat at the end of my bed.

"How could you let this happen Dre?" I said to myself.

I pushed my long black hair back behind my ears and got up to go to the dance studio.

I creeped downstairs and Odell wasn't downstairs anymore. I started walking toward the dance studio until I heard music already playing.

I peeped inside and saw Odell dancing.

(This is the dance he was doing)

I just smiled and join him.

"What you know about this type of dancing" he said while making fun of me.

"I did every type of dancing when I was you! I just got a little bigger but I still got it!" I said while being a little cocky.

"Show me Miss.Mason" He said while grabbing a chair and moving it to the middle of the floor. He sat down in it and was waiting for me to start.

(Dreka is the Girl with the Different Uniform on! (Christianna))

"Well dam! I see yo ankle is fine! Wow! Your amazing! Why you don't have your own dance Company?" Odell said while getting up and sitting on the floor with me.

"I like my day job and all but dance is my passion! I wanted to but after my parents died.. I got depressed and started eating now look at me!"I said in a serious but joke way.

"I'm sorry for being--" he said but I interrupted him.

"It's ok."I said while getting up.

"I'm sorry about the kiss too..." He said while walking pass me

"Or not!" He mumbled which left me speechless.

I act like I didn't hear him and followed behind him.

"Ayee, our football kick off is coming up. Wanna come as my dates since Camilla is not here." He said while giving me a water bottle.

"I'll think about it!" I said while walking away from him and going upstairs.
___________________________
Since you guys have showed this book so much love to this book,No Goal!!!! Still comment and vote tho!❤️💦

Vote✨
Comment✨
Check out my other books✨