SlimThick•3

Three Days Later...

Dreka Mason
It's been 3 days since the little shower accident and things have been even more awkward between Odell and I. I mean if I go right,he go left. I think Camilla have caught on to our awkwardness because she asked did Odell and I get into another argument.

What makes things even worst is that Camilla is leaving today for her world tour and ain't going to be back until next year.

"Bae,Do you have to go?" Odell said while talking Camilla stuff to her car.

She walked behind him and said "Yess! I'm be back before you know it!"

I was standing in the doorway looking outside but was trying  slick ear hustle on there conversation.

"You leaving me when I need you the most!" He said while getting a little upset.

She closed her door and roll down the window.

"You got it! And plus Tim told Dreka to help you with the situation bae! It's going to blow over!" She said with a careless voice.

"Ok bae!" He said while stepping away from her car and watching her drive off.

He turned around and walked toward me to get into the house. I turned around and went to the couch before he could make it to door. He came in and slammed the door shut.

"FUCKKKKK!!!" He screamed as ran upstairs.

To be honest, I felt sorry for him for the first time.

I sigh and went upstairs to his room.

He was laid across his bed with his head buried in a pillow.

"Get up and stop letting everybody get to you!" I said while sitting on the bed beside him.

He sigh and got up.

"I'm sorry about everything." He said while looking me in my eyes.

I looked away and accepted his apology.

"Now, Tim wants me to help you with saying I'm sorry to these people. I'm not forcing you! I'm just going to start coaching you tomorrow on how to go by say sorry and getting people to start back loving you." I said while patting his knee and getting up.

"Dreka!" He said before I could leave out the room.

"Huh"I said while turning around

"Thank you" he said with his pearly white smile.

"No problem!" I said while smiling back and walking downstairs.

I wanted to cook some baked ribs with macaroni,So I got out all my ingredients and started putting all the food on.

Tonight the 49ers and Green Bay was playing and I couldn't miss this game.They was in the 2nd quarter and was tied up.

"You watch Football?!" Odell said while scaring me half to death.

The house was quiet expect for the T.V. and I really had forgot he was upstairs for a minute.

"Don't sneak up on me! And Yess I do!" I said in a playfully way.

" What! I thought you was like Camilla and didn't like football!" He said while sitting on the couch.

" Nawl I'm actually a tomboy at heart" I said while finishing up the food.
___________________________
Vote✅
Comment✅
Follow✅
Check out my other stories✅