SlimThick•6

Odell Beckham Jr.
I was at practice and coach Jones is really hiding my ass. I miss one pass out of 6 and he just act like its the fucking end of the world.

"Odell tight up Dam!" Coach Jones said.

I shook it off and Colin Kaepernick, our quarter back, did another play.

{I know he don't play for the Giants buts let's pretend he do.}

I caught the ball at the 40 yard line and ran the ball on in and made a touchdown.

I did a little victory dance at the end.

{This the dance he did}

I stopped when I heard Coach blow the whistle.He motion me to come sit on the bench with the other players. I took my helmet off and throw it on the ground and sit down the bench.

"Pick your helmet up Odell!" Coach Jones said while coming towards me.

"Why?? You always riding my ass for shit! When I been out here giving my dam all!" I said while getting up and grabbing my helmet.

I started walking to the locker room until I saw Dreka and Jeremy.

"What you doing here?" I said while looking at Dreka.

"Sir, I tried to stop her,but she insisted!" Jeremy said while taking up for his self.

"Anyway, I got a call from Coach Jones. You need to get back on that field and start practicing now." Dreka said while pointing one of her crutches to the field.

"But-" I tried to say but she cut me off by giving me the puppy dog eyes.

I sigh and put my helmet back on. I started running back on to the field.

"You better go boy!" Dreka said while laughing and caused me to run backward and laugh.

I went up to coach while everybody was in a huddle. I got in the middle and took my helmet.

"I want to apologize for walking out on you guys today. I just been stressing!" I said while looking at them.

"Man,We understand! We your brothers! We got you!" Colin said while patting me on my back and we all did a brotherly hug.

"Ok! Practice over! Head to the locker room!" Coach said while running into the locker room and we followed.

We all took a shower in our own shower room and got dressed.

"So, I saw you and Dreka working out this morning!" Colin said while caught my attention.

"Yea,mane she cool people tho!" I said while putting my shoes on.

"I saw y'all smiling and laughing too!" He said while laughing.

I laughed too.

"I know what you thinking,but mane she's just my girlfriend assistant." I said while getting up to go.

"So,I can holla at her?" Colin said.

When he said that a wave of Jealousy came flowing through my body,but I couldn't show him.

"Yea sure! Go for it!" I said while walking out the locker room and out to my car.

I don't know why I feel like ...I like Dreka.
___________________________
💕Goals:20 Comments and 10Votes💕

Vote✨
Comment✨
Check out my other books✨