SlimThick•9

Dreka Mason
As soon as I heard Camilla's Voice, I quickly got out of Odell's grip and walked away from him.

I went straight to the bar and asked for a shot. I needed a drink after all this shit.

"Hey beautiful." Somebody said in my ear.

I turned around and saw Colin.

(This is how Colin looks and what he got on too)

"Oh Hey!" I said while smiling.

"So, I see you and Odell pretty close huh?" He said while sitting beside me.

I took another shot and looked at him.

"Yess like brother and sister." I said plain and simple.

"So he wasn't lying!" He said as his face softened.

"Huh? Who?" I questioned.

"I been asking Odell about y'all relationship because I like you and I think you are an outstanding beautiful women." He said while grabbing my hand and kissing it. I smiled a little bit and then started blushing.

"Oh ok well Thank you! Your handsome yourself." I said while flirting a little bit.

Colin and I continued to talk until Odell and Camilla came over.

(Camilla is wearing this!)

"Heyyy Dre and Colin!" Camilla said while smiling.

"Heyy Camilla!" Colin and I said in unison.

"I thought you was on tour!" Colin said while trying to started a conversation.

"I couldn't let my baby down!" She said while kissing Odell.

I could feel the tension between Odell and I. He was starting at me and I was starting at him.

"I think Imma head home , I don't feel too good!" I said while fake coughing.

"I'll take you!" Odell offer.

"No! I got her!" Colin said while grabbing my hand.

I walked on behind him until we made it to her car. I got in and just looked out the window. The ride was silent until we made it to Odell's house.

"I know you like Odell and he likes you too but he's not right for you! He's not who you think he is!" Colin said while looking at me.

"You wrong I don't like him!!" I said while looking down.

"Ok give me your phone" He said.

I gave him my phone and he put his number in it.

"Text me anytime" he said while kissing my temple.

I nodded and went into the house. Odell was blowing my phone up but I ignored it and got in the shower.

I stand in the shower for 2 hours. I cried and just let out all my emotions. My mom always told me when a nigga break your heart, just give them one day and then move on.

I got out and put on Joggers and a tank top. I got some ice cream and sat on my bed watching Love and Hip Hop:Atlanta.

___________________________
🍇Vote!
🍇Comment!
🍇Check out my other books!