SlimThick•2

Camilla Watson

I woke up to Odell snoring beside me. I smiled and got out of bed. I started packing for my trip until I smelled some food. I dropped everything and went down stairs.

In the kitchen, I saw fish and spaghetti. I fixed me a plate and was finna sit down until I heard music coming from the dance studio I made in the house. I went in there and saw Dreka dancing to 
"Formation by Beyoncé".

(You can watch if you want too!| Dreka is the first girl)

"Wow! Girl you can go!" I said while grasping he attention.

"Just something I came up with!" She said while looking down.

Dreka is strong plus size girl,who has the assistant game on lock but when it come to dancing,she is very insecure.

"Girl,you could one of choreographers for the company until I'm gone! Come please you have the talent and plus everybody love you there." I said while eating some of my fish and sitting on the middle of the dance studio floor.

She sigh loudly and put a smile on her face.

"Ok I will,but you know Tim called me about Odell problem right? And wanted me to help him get his shit together. I mean you know we doing talk and play like we use to every since that happen,so how am I suppose to help when I feel awkward as fuck around him?" She said while sitting on the floor and in front of me.

"Let him express his feelings when he's ready.That's what everybody don't understand with Odell! They are forcing him to say something that he is not ready to say and that is I'm sorry. He is a tough one but I know if I can break him down you can too." I said while finishing my food.

Dreka is like the little sister I never had. We both was raised around our brothers and only hung around boys.That's why it was good for us to have Girl Talk sections.

I trust her and I know she wasn't the sneaky type. She basically classified as my Day 1 bitch.

We got up and started washing dishes while Dreka took a shower.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I woke up and Camilla wasn't beside me. I went to bathroom and heard the shower going. I smirked and surprisedly the door was unlocked.

The glass shower was fogged up and stream was coming from the shower. I took my pants and boxers off.The shower was big so I quietly opened the door and got in. I looked at her body which looked a bit different but Camilla has been eating a lot lately so.

I put my hand in between her pussy lips and started rubbing her clit. I grabbed one her breast which cause her to moan softly. I did it for 10 minutes until she jump and remove my hands quickly. She spanned around and it was Dreka. I hope out the shower and put my clothes back on and ran out the bathroom.

What the fuck just happen? I thought as I went downstairs and saw Camilla putting dishes up on the shelves. I snuck up behind here and helped her reached the top shelve. She span around and put her arm around my neck.

"Why is your neck wet baby?" She said with a curious look on her face.

I hesitated for a minute.

"I woke up the this!" He said in Beyonce voice.

She burst out to laughing and kissed me until I heard Dreka voice saying "Hey y'all love birds".

Oh Shit! I thought.
___________________________
Vote✅
Comment✅
Follow✅
Check out my other stories✅