Your Biggest Fan

Amy's POV

"Wake up lazy ass! We're already here."

I practically leapt out of my bunk and onto the floor. Groaning in pain, I punched whoever it was that had woken me up in the shin and they fell. Of course it was Christopher who gave me that rude awakening.

"Sorry.." He mumbled, standing up and offering me a hand. "Whatever." I rejected his hand and left to the restroom.

I got dressed quickly. Wearing a black lace skirt, a white tank top, my favourite black cardigan and my light pink flats, I exited the bathroom, met with his face again.

"Ricky's waiting for you at the merch table over by I See Star's bus." Chris told me when I got out. "Who's bus? And why is he waiting for me? The tour doesn't start until June 15th, right?" I asked. "Yea, but we've got a BBQ today and some fans are coming in that won some contest, so Ricky decided to show you the ropes today." He explained. "So, I'm stuck selling merchandise to crazed fans all day while you're at a barbecue with the rest of the bands." I sneered. "Basically. See ya later." He smiled, leaving the bus.

I grabbed my phone and left for the bus, but of course, I bumped into someone before even getting off the bus.

"You're seriously leaving the bus looking like that?" He asked. "So now you're going to criticise the way I dress?" I stood back, my arms crossed. "I'm just saying, you'll get beaten up out there." I squinted my eyes, dropped my arms, and sighed trying to get out of his way.

"I came to apologise." Andy sighed, pushing me back onto one of the seats. "Can you not touch me and get out of my way?" I asked rhetorically. "Amy, just hear me out. I'm sorry, okay? I know I should've told you, but I didn't wanna ruin things." He explained, sitting next to me and grabbing my hand. "Well you fucked that up, didn't you?" I hissed, taking my hand back and leaving the bus.

Once out, I realised why I too should've been worried about the way I had dressed.

Everyone was dressed in dark colours, boots, and some guys had on more makeup on then me, while I was sitting there looking like a little 12 year old getting ready for church. I swallowed the lump in my throat and as quickly as I could, found Ricky at the tent.

"Hey Amy." His voice was droopy and slow. "Are you on something?" I asked jokingly. "Yea, weed." He chuckled slowly. "Oh my god, Ricky!" I exclaimed. I sat him behind the tent and left him to rest while he laughed endlessly.

I sighed, taking my seat and preparing for the long day ahead. I knew enough about business to be able to sell merchandise to a few fans.

"Hey." I looked up from the small clipboard listing all the merch and was met with the sight of a boy. He was tall, he wasn't Andy tall, but he was at an average height and I was pretty short. His hair was blonde and it had a slight shine to it, especially when he shook it out of his eyes like he had just done.

"What can I get you?" I asked with a smile. "What can I get you?" He winked back at me. I scoffed. "Do you need anything?" I asked, ignoring his rude remark. "I need a lot of things." He whispered, leaning in.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. "You need a slap to the face." I sneered. He giggled and stepped back.

!"Gimme your number." It sounded like a demand, and I didn't take orders. I drew my hand back and slapped his face, leaving a red mark.

He took a few steps back and looked at me in shock.

"I've had enough of you band boys." I picked up the clipboard and went back to work. And then he stepped forward, again.