What is Love?

Chris' POV

"I'm back.." I heard Amy mumble as she emerged from the front door of the bus. A wide smile appeared on my face, but I quickly hid it and turned back to the screen of my phone, trying to hide my admiration for her. Amy seemed iffy, like she was ready to turn back around. And she was before Del stopped her.

"You can't leave the bus anymore, we've gotta get going." Delilah pointed out. Amy sighed and made a disgruntled noise. "I'll just sleep on the floor or something.." She sighed. "Why don't you just sleep with Lilah?" I suggested. Del quickly shook her head and whispered something to Amy who groaned.

"Just share with Chris." She said loud enough for me to hear. "Aha, that's funny." Amy said sarcastically. "He'll try and get in her pants." Hayden joked, while Taylor laughed along. "Shut up, no I won't, I promise." I said. She nodded and left to the restroom to change.

"You guys are dicks, huge ones too!" I exclaimed. They both shrugged and left to their bunks.

Amy emerged from the restroom in spandex shorts and an oversized tee, looking adorable as ever. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Please don't wake me up." She sighed climbing up into the bunk.

"I'm gonna go to bed too." Delilah said standing up and leaving to her bunk.

I sighed and flipped on the TV before grabbing my pack of cigs and lighting one up. I inhaled deeply and opened my mouth to let the smoke float up from my mouth.

Two cigarettes, 5 episodes of Hardcore Pawn, & two and a half hours later, I was still lying on the couch in a weird position and boring myself to death.

"Hey.." I heard Amy mumble, startling me a bit. "Hey." I replied, eying her without her noticing. Her hair was in a messy bun, her eyeliner only slightly smudged, the too short shorts riding up exposing her thigh a little, and her shirt hanging off her right shoulder.

"What?" She asked harshly. I shook my head, knocking myself out of my haze and returning to her face. "Nothing, I was just... Uh... I was just.. Nevermind." I sighed. She rolled her eyes and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge before joining me on the couch.

"What time is it?" She asked, stretching her legs out on my lap. "Almost 2." I answered. She nodded and let her head rest on the other end of the couch thing. "What show is this?" She asked, sounding almost annoyed with the hysterics of the customers. "Hardcore Pawn." I answered, a little giggle in my voice. "This shit is annoying and it looks staged." She muttered. I shrugged and she sat back up.

"Gimme the control." She demanded, reaching over me and grabbing it. "Hey!" I exclaimed, trying to get it back. "Hey." She smiled innocently before changing the channel to That 70's Show. She smile contently whilst I rolled my eyes.

About halfway through the episode I could notice her struggling to keep her eyes open, and soon enough I felt her head fall into my lap. I laughed at what the scene could've looked like in someone else's point of view and then turned off the TV.

Taking a moment to readjust myself, I brushed the hair out of her face and placed a light kiss on her cheek before closing my eyes.

There was something about her, and I couldn't figure it out, which made me hate her and the way I felt about her. Honestly, I don't even know how I feel about her. I love a lot of people, but not in the romantic way. I don't think I've ever really loved anyone, so how am I supposed to know when it's just right? If I've never felt it, how am I supposed to know when I do love someone? I think Amy is as close as I can ever get to the feeling.

But she's still so arrogant, and how am I supposed to love someone who doesn't even remotely like me. She's so mean, rude, an stubborn. But deep down I know she's soft. Somewhere in her sparkling eyes, somewhere in that heart I can hear beating from where I lay now, somewhere deep down, she wears her heart on her sleeve. I just have to break through her thick shell and get to know her, and then maybe, just maybe, she'll feel the same way.

Amy's POV

"We're stopped for about 5 minutes while we fill er' up." I heard Taylor say. It took me a moment or two to wake up and realise he was talking to me. "Thanks." I croaked out, picking myself up only to be weighed down.

I looked behind me to see Chris lying down beside me. I fell asleep. On the couch. Next to Chris. And we were fucking spooning!! What the fuck? I shook his possible STDs off of me and pulled on my slippers and a few bucks before trudging out of the bus and into the gas station. All I bought was an energy drink, 5 Hour Energy, a bag of chips & gummy worms before leaving the store.

"Hey Amy!" I heard someone exclaim. I turned to see Andy waving at me with a huge smile on his face. "What?" I hissed. "Look, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Juliet. I just really like you and I didn't wanna ruin it." He sighed. "Yea, well you fucked it up." I said, turning on my heel and walking towards the bus.

I stared at my feet the way there and began to walk up the steps before bumping into someone.

"Still sleepy after last night?" I looked up to see Christopher smirking down at me. "Shut up!" I barked, shoving him out of my way, dropping my bag and running to the restroom.

Falling asleep in his arms wasn't my intention last night, but it made feel good. Almost loved. It feels nice to feel wanted, and honestly, I would love to be loved... By anyone...

But him.

--------------------------------------------------

Guys I am SO SO SO SORRY. I feel like I should be on my knees begging for forgiveness, but I've been in a really REALLY bad place lately. I think I'm okay for now and I'm gonna start writing again, again, I'm sorry. This is just a short chapter to let you guise know that I will be updating more often again, I'm sorry.