Did It Hurt?

Amy's POV

"No." Andy protested. "Yes." I repeated. "No." He said again. "Yes." I said again. "No." He said louder. "I'm going regardless of what you say. I can't stay here forever. Juliet will get suspicious and whatnot, plus I have a job." I reminded him. "Okay, seriously? You can't walk 40 meters from here?" He asked. "Shush, I'll be back in a bit, okay?" I kissed his nose and he sighed. "Fine."

I grabbed my phone and walked towards the entrance. "Amy, wait." Andy grabbed my hand and turned me around, using his palms to grab my cheeks and pull me into a deep kiss. His phone rang and he threw it behind his back onto one of the bunks.

Apparently it was occupied and CC threw it back out and it hit my head making me squeal. "Are you okay?" Andy laughed. I slapped his arm and put his phone in his pocket.

"What'd you kiss me for?" I asked with a giggle. "You need to stay on that bus." He sighed. "What?" I asked confusedly. "I'm sorry." Andy whispered. "Not catching what you're saying." I sat back down with my elbows on my knees.

"I only interfered because I liked- because I really do like you. But, we both have loose ends that need to be tied. We're not ready and I can't do that to you... or Juliet." I sucked in a breath after he finished. "I'm sorry.." He whispered again.

I frowned and slapped his jaw lightly, making him come face to face with me. "It's fine. You and Juliet deserve to have each other. Just don't expect me to vanish because I will come bother y'all, okay?" He smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'm gonna go now, I'll be back whenever." I smiled and grabbed my bag. "Alright, see you later." With that I walked off the bus and into the blazing sun.

Deep down, I didn't want to admit that that hurt. I'd grown... a lot of feelings for Andy. He'd been there for me. He'd helped me up when I was down. He was the one who was there to catch me when I fell. At least he warned me before I actually fell. It could've hurt more.

I took a deep breath before taking out my piercings and throwing them into the dirt. They itched and it bothered me. Truth is, I only wore them because I liked how Andy would mess with them.

I started walking, I had no idea where, I was just wandering.

It was only 9. I was sure Ricky had set up by now, so I walked until I found the tent.

"Hey.." I dragged out tiredly. "Hey Ames." Ricky grinned. "You take the first shift?" I suggested. He nodded and I smiled, handing him the keys to the safe and giving him a hug before walking back to the NSN bus.

"I feel like such a dick!" I heard Chris groan. "You are." Hayden said. "... when you're high." Taylor added. "So she's gone? And Amy? Where's she?" Chris asked. "At Andy's place. I'm not sure she's coming back this time man, you fucked up pretty bad." Hayden told him. "I wasn't drunk, I know what I did. I just didn't care when I was doing it, but now I feel like the worse possible person ever." He mumbled. "She took the cat too." Hayden said. Chris groaned again as I stepped onto the bus.

Truth is, I'd totally forgotten about Schmitty. Oops.

Chris shot up and looked down before standing up and walking to the back.

"He feels really bad." Taylor defended. "I heard." I giggled. "I packed your bags for you." Chris said, returning from the back with my cases. "You're kicking me out?" I asked, shocked. "I- I- no! I thought you'd want to leave after what happened.." Chris explained. "No! I love this job, despite some shitty coworkers." I looked at Chris as I said this and he looked down.

"I'm really sorry about what I did. I know it was wrong and I feel horrible and gah! I am the worst! If you want or need anything just tell me and I'll try my best to get it for you." I felt bad seeing him beg. "Whatever.." I sighed.

He smiled and hugged me tightly before letting me go and staring at me really hard for awhile. "Did it hurt?" He asked. I scoffed at him before stepping back. I thought for a moment and then smirked sneakily.

"Anything, right?" I asked for clarification. "Anything." He nodded. I smiled to myself before drawing my hand back and punching him in the face with as much force as my small hands could give out.

Apparently it was enough to make him stumble back a bit. "Ouch..." He said in a high (er) pitched voice. "That's all, thank you." Hayden and Taylor laughed before patting me on the back and quickly grabbing some ice for Chris.

"Did that hurt?" I mocked. "Yea, a lot actually." He gasped. I chuckled and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and mine looped around his neck. For once, I didn't feel totally pissed being close to him.

I stepped back as Hayden passed Chris the ice which he took to the couch and sat.

"So what time do y'all go on?" I asked. "Around 2? I think." Taylor replied. I nodded and snatched the pack of ice from Chris. "Hey!" He whined. "No. You need to go on stage, with that bruise, and point right at me when you tell the whole I crowd I gave you that bruise and you deserved it." I huffed. "Are you serious?" Judging by his tone, he knew I was dead serious.

He whined and kicked his feet like a first grader while Hayden gave me a high five, obviously feeding my ego.

We sat and talked for a bit until they had to go. I followed them to their set and watched for a while until Chris paused.

"Before I play this song please give a round of applause for a very good... friend... of mine." He said loudly. The crowd roared, not having ever even heard the name. "She gave me this bruise, but I did deserve it." He shrugged. "Anyway, this is fucking warped tour! So all of y'all sing along, yea?!" He shouted, earning a bunch of cheers and whistles from the crowd. He grinned and smiled over at me mouthing 'they love me,' before beginning the first few chords of the song.

"Ever since I laid eyes on you,
you tore my little blue heart in two.
I don't know what I gotta say,
or what I gotta do, to get through you.

I want you, you want me, you know that you can have me.
I want you, you want me, but baby can I have you?
I want you, I need you, so baby give me a roll.
I need you, wild child!"

As I listened to the lyrics, I couldn't help to smile at how even in his songs he can sound a bit cocky and get away with it.. He went on and sang as I watched from the side stage. Occasionally he'd glance over at me and wink or smile but he tried to concentrate on the crowd.

"Hey, can you do me a favour and get Chris a water bottle? We're all out." Someone asked me. "Uh, yea, sure." I smiled. I walked behind the stage and down the steps. Right before I made it to the last step, one foot got ahead of the other and I tripped myself and fell to the dirt, screaming in pain as I heard my leg pop.

I picked myself up with my arms, but failed and fell to the floor again. I winced in pain each time I attempted to stand.

Tears streaked my face as someone picked me up. "Are you okay?" The stranger asked. I shook my head no and she sucked in a breath, helping me to her car.

Chris's POV

As I finished the last song, I looked over my shoulder to see that Amy had gone. I thanked the crowd one last time before getting off stage with my guitar in hand.

"Where's Amy?" I asked the stage manager. "I sent her to get you a water bottle." He answered, rushing us to get off all the instruments. I rolled my eyes and jogged down the steps to see her phone in the dirt. I picked it up and looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, to no avail. The phone rang in my hand and I answered.

"Hello?" I answered. "Great! You found my phone! What's your name?" The girls voice asked. "Its Chris, where's Amy?" I asked. "Oh... How bout you just get over here." She mumbled. "Where?" I asked frustratedly. She gave me an address and I quickly jotted it down before thanking her and calling a cab. After several minutes we pulled up to a big white building.

A hospital, great.