California (Part 2)

Holly's POV

"Hurry the fuck up!" I hollered down the hall to Chris' apartment. His door was open so I know he could hear me. "Shut your trap with that language!" Some old lady barked as she opened her door. "How bout' you shut your vagina hole you twat!" I barked back. She gasped. "You need Jesus and the Holy Spirit!" She said pointing her finger at me. "Bitch please! Jesus and the Holy Spirit need me!" I scoffed. "Damn kids." She murmured going back into her apartment.

"Someone's got a mouth on them." I heard Andy say. "Yea, well, I don't like old people, the mean ones anyway. What time does the bus get here?" I asked. "Well, ours is already here, we're just waiting for his remember?" Andy smirked. "Oh yeah." I sighed.

"So, listen, I really like you," he said shyly. My cheeks flushed and I giggled retardedly. "I'm so lame." I chuckled face palming myself. "Nah, you're adorable." He smiled. My cheeks flushed again. "Especially when you're blushing." He said stepping closer to me. Someone cleared their throat beside me and I turned to see Chris with a hurt face expression. "Done packing." He said, his voice cracking. "Let's go then." I said.

I was trying not to acknowledge the hurt looks he had when he saw me and Andy together. It had only been two hours and we were already pretty good friends. We flirted a lot, but I don't think Andy wants anything to do with me. Nothing other than a groupie. Besides, occasionally flirting down mean we're together, as much as I wish it did. Andy was a great guy, even if I had only known him for a few hours, I knew we were connecting.

-one hour later-

"Uh.. Where are we going? California is that way." I pointed out. "Yea, but I have to go pick up Taylor and Hayden." Chris said. "Who?" I asked. "The rest of my band." He said. "Oh.." "Wait, there are only 12 bunks." Del pointed out. Chris let his head fall to the steering wheel. "Fuck." He murmured. "What?" I asked. "Well, there's me, Taylor, his daughter, Hayden, his sister, our tech guy, our tour manager, our friend David who tours with us all the time, his best friend, Ricky,Delilah , and you. That leaves one of us without a bunk. And the back room is for Taylor's girlfriend - she's pregnant." He added. I sighed. "So what do we do?" I asked. "I dunno." He answered.

Just then, the bus stopped and 3 people climbed in. A blonde with an ... Interesting mustache, a small girl with blonde hair to match, and a long legged beauty with light brown hair. "Hey T-sizzle!" Chris exclaimed. "Hey Chris!" The man I'm guessing was Taylor smiled. "Oh hey." he said turning to me. "This is my girlfriend Hannah, my daughter Kayly and our bun Joshua." He smiled referring to Hannah's baby bump. "Hey, I'm Amy." I smiled shaking their hands and leaning down to reach Kayly's .

"Hold up, our drivers coming." Taylor added. "You got us a driver?!" Chris asked eagerly. "You seriously didn't think we'd have our frontman be tired as fuck at warped did you?" Taylor chuckled. "Good point." Chris said sliding out the drivers seat. The guy I presumed to be the driver slipped in and took his place. "You know where Hayden lives right?" Chris asked.

I didn't have time to hear what he had answered because Hannah pulled me into a conversation.

"Are you Christopher's girlfriend?" She asked. "Haha, no." I said firmly. "Is she?" She asked referring to Delilah. "I don't even know." I muttered. "So, she's a groupie?" She guessed. "No..?" I guessed back. "She kinda looks like it." She chuckled. "She's my best friend." I pointed out. "Oh! I'm sorry! It's just-" "It's okay! Besides, she's kinda been acting like one." I sighed. "I see." She nodded. "Kayly come on, it's nap time." She said picking up her daughter. "Do you need help? I mean is it safe?" I asked, immediately regretting asking. Who was I to ask? "Nah, I'm good." She smiled. I returned it and watched as she carried her to her bunk. She laid down and was out in minutes.

"Wow! She's really good!" I exclaimed. "Yea, Taylor really helped raising her." She smiled. Taylor came over and sat down next to her, placing his hand on her tummy and the other intertwining in her hand. "Y'all are adorable." I smiled. She smiled at me. "I'm gonna go get some rest." She sighed wobbling over to the back room.

After about 20 minutes, the bus came to a second stop. "Warning: Hayden tends to take his time." Taylor said. I sighed. "It's alright. I'm gonna go check on the BVB guys." I said walking off the bus. They were following us, since they had no idea how to get to California from here. I knocked on the door and waited. One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. Four sec- "Hey!" Jake greeted me and pulled me onto the bus. "What's up?!" Ashley exclaimed when he saw me. "Nothing. Think I can crash on your couch for like 5 minutes? I think I'm gonna head home as soon as Hayden gets picked up." I said honestly. "What? Why?" Andy asked suddenly concerned. "They have no more room on their bus and I don't wanna be a bother, so yea." I sighed. "Well, we have room on our bus." Jinxx said. "Aha, no. I don't wanna be a bother." I protested. "You won't be a bother, besides I think we can use a womanly touch on here." Jake piped up. "You mean you think it'd be easier having someone to clean up your mess?" I chuckled. "Basically." CC said. "Well, alright. Only if you promise to tell me when I'm bothering you." I conditioned. "Okay!" They all said in unison - except for Andy. I nodded. "Lemme go tell Chris!" I exclaimed running off the bus.

I admit, it kinda hurt that Andy didn't really want me on the bus. He hadn't said anything to make me feel welcome. But then again, I've only known him for a day so it'd be kinda creepy to think 'oh my gosh, we're gonna fall in love and live happily ever after'. I mean, even I wasn't that naive. But still, he himself had said that he liked me. But then again, who was he to say that when he's only known me for a day?

"Chriiiiiiiiiis?!?" I hollered stepping into the bus. "Yea?" He asked from the small couch thing. "I'm gonna be staying on the guys' bus. So, yea. See y'all in California!" I exclaimed grabbing my unpacked bags. "Wait! Do you think this is a good idea?" He asked sounding concerned. "Uh. What do you care?" I chuckled shaking him off of me. "Just be careful." He said sincerely. "Okay..?" I said quizzically walking off to the bus.

Andy's POV

How in the actual fuck is it possible to even think I liked someone the way I did when I've only known this girl for less than a day? Besides, I have a girlfriend. Shit. Not even I can lie about that. It's obvious we've been struggling to keep this going - well, I have anyway. She's just so protective and so naggy, and I admit she's a bit of a backstabber. But I've been with her for so long and I don't wanna hurt her. But I'd be hurting myself - and Amy - if I didn't at least give it a shot with Amy. I like her a lot, even though she was kind of a bitch the first time I met her. Fuuuck! I've only known this girl for a day! And look what she's doing to me! I can't even bring myself to imagine a whole 3 months!

Back to this situation: how the fuck am I supposed to tell her about Juliet?

Amy's POV

"Looks like it's just me and five guys." A female voice said as I stepped on the bus. Her back was turned to me but her hair was long, wavy, and a dark shade of brown. "Uh.. Haha.. Yea.." Andy murmured. "I'm here." I said. Everyone turned to look at me. The girl had fair skin and bright brown eyes. "Hi." She smiled. "Hey...?" I asked quizzically. "Juliet this is Amy. Amy, this is Juliet, my girlfriend." Andy said.

What a fucking prick.

Christopher's POV

What did she see in him anyway?! Gah! I hate him! And I like Amy! So so so much! But Delilah won't leave me alone. And she's her best friend, and I can't do that to either of them. I'd hate myself for ruining their friendship. Ugh. What the hell am I going to do? I've never liked someone so much. Ah fucking feelings!