My Friend Jane

Sorry, it's a long chapter.

Chris's POV

I hated having to do this but it as an emergency. I dialled the 10 numbers and waited as the phone rang.

"Hello?" His deep voice rang over the phone. "Andy?" I answered. "What do you want Chris?" He hissed. "I need you to come and wait until they get Amy her cast at the hospital." I explained. There was muffling for a few moments and then I heard a car start.

"What hospital? And what happened?" He asked. "She fell down the stairs and broke her leg." I giggled. "Sounds like Amy." He chuckled. "Yep." I gave him the address and room number quickly, as Hayden told me to hurry. "Alright, I'll be there in 10." He said quickly right before hanging up.

"Alright, lets go." I said, standing from the chair. Hayden and Taylor followed behind me as we walked out the hospital and into the car, already driving to the small apartment complex we'd already memorised.

"Lets go.." I said in a breath. We got out the car and jogged up the steps before knocking on the door quickly, awaiting for the owner.

Within minutes the door flung open, revealing the bright orange hair and bright green eyes surrounded by freckles. "Guys!" She gasped. "Jane!" We all grinned.

Andy's POV

She rolled her eyes as I entered the room. "They sent you?" She asked, sounding annoyed. "Nice to see you too." I mumbled. "I'm sorry! Its just- like- I'm fine! I just broke my leg!" She whined. "You're going to be in a cast for a two months." I pointed out. "That long!" She gasped. "Yea, all because you tripped yourself." I chuckled. "Shut up!" She laughed. I laughed again before sitting down on the bed with her.

"So how long till you're out of here?" I asked. "A few minutes. I just gotta sign some papers and stuff." She explained. Not really that long..

"How long have you been here?" I asked. "I dunno, three? Maybe four hours?" She guessed. "How come you just called me!?" I asked in shock. "Uh, my phone was lost and when Chris found it, it was dead & you really think Chris is gonna let me borrow his phone to call you?" She asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and made a mental note to tell him off. I stood as a nurse entered the room.

She told Amy where to sign and then handed her the clip board. Amy signed them as quickly as she could and handed them back to her. The nurse quickly flipped through them and then nodded. "Alright.. You can just get dressed and you're out of here." She grinned. Amy nodded eagerly and stood up in a second, looking at me with intent eyes.

"I'll turn around!" I said quickly, covering my eyes and turning around. "Thank you." She said. I turned my head a bit and watched her closely as she stripped out of the hospital gown.

Her body... like damn. She was short, especially compared to me, but she had the body of a model.. Her legs were actually pretty long for her size, and she had the most perfect curves. And those two little dimples on her back were adorable, along with all the little freckles and birth marks littering her body.

Thud!

I snapped back to reality and turned around quickly. "You okay?" I asked. "Yea, I just dropped my phone." She answered. I nodded to myself and sat on the bed with my back facing her.

Stop being creepy. You have a girlfriend. Everything's fine, don't ruin it. I sighed and forced myself to stay turned around. My phone vibrated and I picked it up from behind me, accidentally glancing up.

She looks adorable with a cast on.

Ugh! I shook my head and turned around again, this time powerful enough to wait until she got dressed which took 10 minutes because that fucking cast.