Uraltalk

Amy's POV

What a nice day, despite the 130 lbs of blob laying on my floor. I laughed and purposely stood on him as I walked to the restroom, causing him to groan in pain.

I got changed and did my hair in a bun before pouring myself some cereal and leaving the bus to find myself in another city. Ah, yes.

"Hey Ames. You ready? We start in an hour. Gates open in three." Ricky said. I nodded and he smiled before heading to the van and getting the tent setup.

"Yo Am- I mean babe!" Andy hollered. "You're up early." I pointed out. "Yep yep yep, trying to start off the day early and see a few gigs." Andy grinned. "You really think the fans are going to let you do that?" I asked. "No, but they might let a normal kid." Andy winked. "Oh lord, what're you gonna do?" I asked. "I'm gonna dye my hair." He announced.

"Please, for gods sake, don't." I laughed. "And why not? I'm going natural afterward anyway, at least this time I get to have some fun with it." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Help me please? Before this all starts?" He asked. "What about when you play?" I asked. "I can just spray it with some black dye and I'm good to go." He exclaimed. "Alright, lets go." I mumbled.

We walked back to the bus where the guys were still getting up and we went into the restroom.

"Here." He said handing me a box. "Red, Andy? Red?!" I shouted. "Why not?" He shrugged. "Come on." I said, taking it out the box and mixing the dye. I had it all done in minutes while he waited impatiently.

"Alright bend over." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Because you're like a fucking foot taller than me and I can't reach!" I exclaimed. "But why...?" He whined. "Bend over Andy!" I ordered.

"Woe, what's going on in there? Andy, shouldn't you be the one asking?" Ashley asked. "Shut up!" I laughed. I heard his footsteps wander away and I started on Andy's hair.

After an hour and a half, we were both done and I was trying to get him dressed by now. I got a blue hoodie, some denim skinny jeans and white chucks before handing it all to him.

"Aw! Come on! This is tacky!" Andy whined. "Shut up and put it on, then put these on and this." I ordered, handing him some sunglasses and a beanie. "It's gonna be hot!" "Yea, so? Just hurry up and lets go, I have a job remember?" He sighed and left to get dressed.

"Alright lets go." I sighed. He made a whiny noise and followed me to the tent. "What time do you wanna go and play 'I'm a real boy'?" I asked. "At 3. We don't play till 6." He said. "Alright, you'll just have to stay here for a bit then."

We spent a few hours at the tent, selling merch. He actually helped to my surprise. Some people managed to figure out it was Andy but they just asked for an autograph and walked away in silence. I could tell Andy was actually enjoying himself and it made me smile a lot.

"Alright, I'm taking my break Rick." I said. He nodded and I smiled, taking Andy's hand and leading him to the nearest stage with a band on it.

"Wanna get into the crowd?" I asked. He nodded and I grinned, leading him into the sea of people. "Who's playing?" He asked. "Bless The Fall." I answered. "You can't even hear them!" He laughed. "I know, but the backdrop is the album cover and it'd explain all the fans." I laughed. "True." He said.

"Come on!" He said, putting his hands around my waist. "What?" I asked. "Trust me, hold on." He said. I sighed an okay and he lifted me up, bending down to put me on his shoulders. "Oh my god I love you!" I laughed, able to see Beau from where I was.

"This ones for the guys dealing with the chicks! Or the chicks dealing with dick heads! Alright! Here we go!" Beau shouted.

Hey Baby, Here's That Song You Wanted started playing and everyone was singing along. I smiled down at Andy and he winked at me. "I'm gonna crowd surf!" I shouted down at him. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded and he did the same. "Meet me over by that tree." I said. "Alright. You ready?" He asked. I nodded and I felt him push me up.

I got to the front in a matter of seconds.

"Hey baby! Are you alone tonight?" Beau sung down at me. I laughed in nervousness and he smiled before I had to get out of the barricade.

"He smiled at me!" I shrieked, jumping all around while Andy stared at me. "God, you're crazy, come on." He laughed. I laughed and we walked over to a small area of grass where we sat for a bit, talking about random shit.

"Wanna drink?" He asked. "Yep, lets go." I said. We walked to the nearest serving station and ordered our drinks. He was leaning against the tub of water, his back against it while we waited.

"Shut up! You don't push a girl into a fucking mosh pit!" A guy shouted. Me and Andy looked at each other and started shaking our heads. "Whatever man! She didn't get hurt!" The other said, pushing him back. "She could've!" He shouted back. Me and Andy were trying not to laugh. "Come on then! Fight me!" He yelled. Andy finally butted in. "Come on man, let it go." He said calmly. "Stay out of it!" He shouted, pushing Andy back.

He landed with a splash and into the water, his shades and beanie falling off and most of the dye washing out. He surfaced and looked at me in panic while a bunch of fans went wide eyed. "Woe, I'm sorry man- I didn't- I-" the guy sputtered out.

"Oh my god it Andy Biersack!" A girl shouted, making a BUNCH of passerbys turn around. "I've sort of gotta go..." He smiled innocently, grabbing my hand and stepping back. "Wait!"

I felt him tug me into a full on sprint, running away and towards the bus. "Hurry up!" He shouted back at me. "I'm coming!" I shouted.

We made it to the bus and we both collapsed at the foot of the stairs, panting and out of breath.

"Movie moment!" I cheered. "That was not as fun as it should've been." Andy laughed. "Come on.." I chuckled.

He got ready and we waited another hour before he had to go and set up.

I walked back to the NSN bus and ate something quick before going to check out the set. Needless to say, they were amazing. When they had gone off stage I walked back to their bus behind the stages before bumping into Chris.

"Hey, where're you going?" He asked with a smile. "Oh I just got back from the Black Veil Brides set, I'm going to see Andy right now." I explained. "I'm going on in 5." He said. "I'm sorry.." I said honestly. "Whatever.. You know, I don't even believe that you two are a thing. If you want me to leave you alone just say so. You don't have to act." He walked off.

I felt guilt wash over me and I sighed. I didn't mean to do that at all. And now I feel like shit.