Dare4Distance

I wanted him to come after me. I did. Then I didn't because I didn't know what I would say.

I hated him so much right now it was unbelievable. I felt like I could shoot him and not feel remorse. But at the same time, I loved him.

If he came back I'd kiss him. Then stab him.

Chris's POV

"She what?" Hayden looked super pissed. "I had the same look! Why would she go after Jane like that!" I shook my head and sat down. "What?" Hayden looked at me with confusion.

"Why would she go after Jane like that?" I repeated. He scoffed and squinted his eyes. "Chris, please tell me you're not siding with Jane on this." He pleaded. "What do you mean?" I asked. "We both now Amy. She isn't malicious in anyway. Jane on the other hand..." he trailed off.

"Whatever." Jane wouldn't do anything mean. "Where is she anyway?" Hayden asked. "I dunno. She probably went to hang with Andy." I shrugged. He nodded and got up and began to walk away before Jane emerged.

"What're y'all talking bout?" Jane skipped into the front lounge with a perky smile and sat next to me.

"Hayden thinks Amy is innocent." Her jaw tightened and she scoffed. "You really trust her over me?" She asked Hayden. "She didn't go and bitch to my girlfriend how I supposedly cheated on her after I couldn't get Chris to go on a date with you." Hayden hissed before walking to the back.

"What?" They both faced me. Hayden looking content and Jane looking at me with wide eyes. "He's lying." She laughed.

Hayden left and came back a few moments later while I was still looking confused.

"She's gone." Hayden said holding a note. "Gone where? A diner? She's so over dramatic." Jane giggled. "Where?" I asked more seriously. "Chris all her stuffs gone." Hayden's eyes grew teary and I faced Jane again.

Maybe I hadn't known Amy very long, but I knew that after a series of failed attempts she'd get it right. If all her stuff was gone and she left a note instead of running off with no information, she was gone for good and I really needed to know everything.

"Who started it?" I asked. "I already told you." Jane said. "Okay, well I'm asking again. Who started it?" I repeated. "She did." Jane muttered. "Please don't lie to me." I whispered. "She deserved it." She said in a barely audible tone.

"What?" I couldn't have this right now. "You fucking bitch! I believed you! I trusted you!" I shouted. "Chris! Please!" She tried to put her hand on me but I shook her off. "Don't fucking touch me!" I roared. "Go the fuck home and don't ever talk to me again." I pushed her purse to her and moved out of her way as she pushed past me and got off the bus.

"She's gone and it's your fault." Hayden scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. "I didn't know." I defended myself. "She loved you Chris and you fucked it all up."

I really did this time.

Amy's POV

I'm so confused.

I don't know if what I'm doing is right. Well, I don't know if where I'm going is right. I mean, I've always wanted to travel the world right? But Canada?

Oh well, I don't have enough money to buy any other tickets.

The airport tunnel was vacant. So was everything else. I guess no one liked Canada. It was just me and some guy on the plane who seemed to only speak French and poor English.

The only thing that made it fun was that they gave us a shit load of peanuts and let us have more than 3 drinks.

I couldn't find myself being happy in the near future. I'm pretty sure everyone else on the plane saw that too because the flight attendant would fill up my glass as soon as I'd gulped it down.

"Are you okay?" I looked up to see the man with a strong French accent smiling down at me with a worried look. "I'm fine, but you wouldn't happen to know of any cheap motels or hotels in Toronto would you?" I asked.

"Tourist?" He guessed. "New citizen." I sighed. He nodded and took a seat. "Canada is a beautiful place and I love the weather. Here, go to this hotel and say Beau sent you." He handed me a card and then smiled politely before returning to his seat.

I hated guys hitting on me. I hated guys period.

Throughout the ride I found myself crying like an idiot, or just being an idiot and playing the drums with my fingers to try and get my mind off things.

When the plane finally landed though, I ordered a cab straight to the hotel that happened to look like a fucking castle. I told them who sent me and they gave me a key and then off I went to the very top floor in a huge suite.

Who was this guy?

I flipped on the TV when I'd gotten in, set my phone to charge, grabbed some clothes, and then went into the shower.

It felt nice to relax, but instead I found myself sobbing again. I just couldn't stop. It didn't hurt me at all to jump into the bed without taking a second glance at my phone.

Sleep wasn't really an option for me. I tried but didn't get to bed until at least 4. This shit sucked.

I wanted to be faraway from any and everything that could hurt me because I couldn't handle much more, but how is it possible the one thing I hold dearest to me is the one thing that broke me into pieces and shoved me under the bed, never to be noticed again.

I couldn't stand being away from him but at the same time I couldn't stand being close to him and it all sucked so bad and it felt like id been stabbed in the stomach and I could feel my heart aching and I didn't know how to feel and everything just hurt so bad...

I was heart broken.