Chapter 1- Eye candy.

God, he's so hot. I think to myself, watching Mr.Urie teach. I'm weird, huh? Thinking my English teacher is hot. But then again, how could I not. Those lucious lips, his body. This muscles.. The tattoos on his lower arm that sometimes show on accident. Ugh, he's just beauti- "Nicole, day dreaming again?" Mr.Urie asks, snapping his fingers. His face is inches from mine.

"Uhm, sorry Mr.Urie. I didn't sleep well last night." I say, readjusting my red sucker in my mouth. That's another thing about me. I always have a sucker in my mouth. It started out as kind of a nervous thing, but then it became an everyday thing. Since my father talking to the principal about it helping with my anxiety, he made sure all the teachers allow it. As long as I always throw away my wrappers and such.

"Well, Nicole I want you to stay after class. We'll discuss this then." Mr.Urie says. "Yes, Mr."
I pop my sucker out of my mouth before returning it to my mouth as he eyes me.

He continues teaching class. I being the kiss ass I am, begin taking notes. I watch his mouth intently, listening to every word he speaks and transferring it to my notes. Soon enough, the bell rings. Everyone else is leaving to go home, but I'm staying in Mr.Urie's office. If only it were under different circumstances.

I gather my books once almost all of the students have left, as Mr.Urie takes a seat at his desk looking down at his papers. "Nicole." He says, not looking up, but motioning for me to come forward. All the students are gone now.

"Yes, Mr.Urie?"
"Sit." He says, patting a spot on his desk, so I do as told.
"Why aren't you paying attention lately?" He asks.
"Well, My dad has been off for business the past week. He's going to be going to different countries for the next few months, securing all the business deals for the companies he's CEO over... And well, I've been trying to do everything for myself. I haven't had much time for anything. I'm sorry, Mr.Urie. I really am. You're my favorite teacher." He smiles at the last part.

"Nicole, doesn't your mother help?" He asks.
I suck my sucker.
"Actually, I don't have a mom." I reply awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, doll." He replies, giving me a pat on the back. I like the sound of that. "I can tutor you after school, if you'd like?" He adds.

Hmm, after school with Mr.Urie? Fuck yes.
"Really? That'd be so great." I reply.
He smiles, "Well, I actually have some arrands to run. But we could meet at my house later, if you'd like?"
"Yeah, I'd love to." I reply.
"Cool. Just give me your number and I'll text you my address when I'm ready." He says, pulling out his phone.
I grab it from his hand, and make a contact under my first name, and send a text to my phone.
"There, I texted my number." I say handing him back his phone as I leave the classroom.

I'm so excited.
I get in my black Range Rover, and drive home to find the perfect outfit for seeing Mr.Urie. something he'd never be able to see me in at school. I decide on a tight sweater. It's white, with a plunging v neck line, and a short hem, cutting off above my belly button. Of course, I wanted my boobs to look amazing. So I make sure they're positioned perfectly. I then slip on a pair of light wash skinny jeans, with rips and holes all in them. I have quite a big butt, huge 40d breasts and a small waist, so this outfit compliments my figure perfectly.
I top the outfit off with nude heels, that make my legs look longer and more slender. I'm only 5'1 so I could use the extra height. After I'm dressed, I hear my phone buzz. It's a text from Mr.Urie, giving me his address followed by "bring your books (;".