Chapter 11- Gulp it down.

I find myself pacing back and forth in front of the bathroom mirror, already fully ready. "What do I do, what do I do?" I say to myself nervously as Brendon hugs me from behind in only a towel. He then lays his head in the crook of my neck and looks into the mirror with me. "Calm down, doll. It's just your dad. Everything will be fine." He says kissing my neck lightly before pulling away and exiting the bathroom to get dressed. I follow him nervously before I sit on the bed. "That's the thing. He's my dad, Bren. Plus he's bringing another slut with him.. Why couldn't he just come alone to see me? For once!" I huff angrily, watching Brendon dress. "It's okay, darling. I'll be there the entire time. I'll handle it." He says. I then let out a long sigh, before placing my head in my hands. I feel the pressure from Brendon sitting down on the bed next to me, then wrapping his arms around me. "And besides, you're my girl now. I take care of you. Not him." He adds, causing me to laugh lightly. "There's that smile!" He adds before going in to kiss me, which I return. However, it's short lived as my phone begins to ring. Dad. I then motion for Brendon to be quiet.

"Dad, Hello!"
"Hey, kiddo! Angela and I just landed. We could be home in like an hour and a half." He answers.
"Actually, I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind coming to my boyfriends house instead.. For dinner." I add.
"Boyfriend?" He asks.
I sigh, "Yes, dad. I told you about him. Remember?"
"Oh, yeah! 'Course I do, kid! Sure we'll come by. Text me the address!" He says, and I can hear the girl giggling in the background.
"Okay, dad. Love yo-"
"Chow!"
He then hangs up.

I hang my head low as Brendon pulls me into a knowing hug. "You see? Never gives me a second of his time.." I say sorrowfully. "I know, kitten. He doesn't deserve you." Brendon replies, before getting up and outstretching his hand for me to grab. "Come on, doll. Help me cook!"

_____________

"It's been an hour. Maybe he isn't coming." I say to Brendon as I nervously gaze out into the drieway. Brendon then rolls his eyes as he places a hand on my shoulder and turns me to face him. "Look, baby. Everything's going to be okay." He says. "Yes, but are you sure?" I ask nevously. His eyes then flicker to the driveway behind me. "They're here." He says with a laugh, causing me to go into full blown panic! "I'll finish setting the table." He laughs.

I adjust my clothing and take a deep breath before opening the door. You can do this. "Hello!" I greet warmly, pulling my father into a hug, then doing the same to his wife although she barely hugs back. "Oh, It smells lovely!" My dad chirps, already walking through the house without my guidance. I follow behind as they walk into the kitchen. "Hello!" Brendon greets, going to shake my father's hand which my dad accepts then pulls Brendon into a half hug unexpectedly. He then shakes Angela's hand.

We sit down, Brendon and I on one side, My father and Angela on the other. Brendon and my father are engaged in some conversation as we begin to eat. The woman in front of me, giving me subtle looks from across the table. She's soon engrossed into Brendon and Father's conversation. Although, I do notice her eyes light up as she watches Brendon talk, giving him a wide smile. One that I hadn't yet received. She's very tan, with bleach blonde hair. It's almost white. Her eyes a dark green color, and she's wearing cream colored dress. The neck line is modest at least, although the length and fit leaves little-to-nothing left to the imagination.
"And what about you, my dear?" My father asks to me, snapping me out of my daze. "What?" I ask, as Brendon grabs my hand under the table. "How have you been in my absence?" He then repeats the question. "Oh, I was fine. I'm a bit used to it." I say, grabbing towards my wine glass to gulp most of it down.

"Yes, I'm a very busy man." My father states proudly, as I give him a smile. "Actually, father" I begin, "Brendon and I have practically been living together for a month or so now- I was wondering if you mind?" I ask. He then laughs deeply, "Well, he seems to be taking care of you! And him being your teacher, I'm.sure he makes sure you've been attending." He finishes with a laugh. Oh, they already discussed the teacher thing? "Tomorrow I need to stop by to get some more of my things." I say, gulping down more wine. "Very well then, kiddo. This food is amazing, Brendon." My father then states. "Oh, thank you sir. Nicole helped me with most of it though." He states.

"Brendon, will you help me open another bottle of wine?" I ask, walking towards the kitchen as brendon follows. "Are you okay, kitten?" He asks as I bury my head into his chest. "No. Not at all. His girlfriend keeps giving me mean looks, and she's completely hitting on you." I mumble as he strokes my hair. "It's okay, princess. You're doing so well." He whispers, causing me to kiss his cheek lightly. I then go to the wine cabinet and pull out a random red wine, popping the cork out. "Ugh, I feel so sick." I state to Brendon before gulping down a good bit of the wine. He then pulls the wine bottle from my mouth, "Well, this isn't going to help." He states with a laugh, walking back into the dining room. I take a deep breath to recollect myself. I'm still sick as fuck, but I do feel more confident.

___________

Enduring this entire evening has tested me deeply. After dinner my dad and brendon went to smoke cigars outside by the pool, leaving me with Angela. I tried my hardest to spark up a conversation, any at all. All she did was give me a look. I got no words out of her. My father is now leaving at least. "Goodbye, Darling." My dad states, pulling me into a half hug. "Goodnight, Brendon!" He smiles, doing the same to him. "Goodnight." Angela then speaks up, giving Brendon a half hug which he doesn't return, but giving me not even a glance. What a cunt.

I shut the door and lock it as soon as possible, hearing their car leave as Brendon let's out a sigh and plops down on the couch. I then look at him darkly, still in a bad mood from all of this. "Come here, babydoll." Brendon lazily says, holding his arms open towards me. I then strip put of my dress, and shoes, practically tearing them off as Brendon watches. "I can't stand these fucking clothes!" I yell to no one in particular, now walking over and sitting on Brendon's lap. "It's okay baby girl." He cooes, placing both hands on my hips. "Shut up." I hiss. I then grab this cheeks with one hand, and kiss him roughly which he eagerly returns. "Wh-What was that?" He asks, sounding surprised as I begin kissing and biting his neck roughly, unbuttoning his shirt.

"I couldn't stand the way that whore looked at you." I state angrily as I remove his shirt. "Baby, I'm yours." He reassures me, biting his lower lip as I begin kissing his chest. I crawl out of his lap so that I'm positioned between his legs, as I begin to unbotton his pants. He looks down at me as I pull them down, causing me to smirk up at him. Without another word, I then pull him into my mouth. "Oh, babydoll.." He groans, cocking his head back as I begin pumping my throat up and down his length. Soon he ties his hand into my hair, pulling me back and fourth. I alternate between hallowing my cheeks, sucking hard, licking and toying with the tip. "Oh, baby.. Make daddy come.." He moans as I continue doing so. A few more mixed moans escape his lips before I feel him about to release. He continues slamming my head up and down as he releases down my throat. Brendon pants as I pull away, swallowing the load. I then crawl onto his lap and give him a big messy kiss, which he returns. "Mmm. I love it when you taste like me." He whispers into me, before kissing me again. I smirk before getting off of him. "Coming to bed?" I ask as I walk towards our bedroom.