Chapter 6- Sluts.

Brendon and I are lounging on the couch after school, watching a movie as my phone begins to ring. "Ugh" I groan, already comfortable in the position I'm in. "Can you grab that for me?" I ask Brendon. As he grabs my phone and looks at who's calling he looks nervously at me. "Uh.. I ugh think you should take this. Its your dad." He says handing me the phone. I quickly get up and go into another room for quiet.

"Hey dad!" I answer, trying to sound happier than I actually am. "Hey, Nic! Wanted to see how you're doing?" He asks, with a noisy back ground. "I uhm, I'm good, I've been- " but he cuts me off before I can finish. "Great, honey. Listen, I'll be coming home next month. I have.. I have someone I'd like you to meet. A girl I met." He says. I roll my eyes in frustration. "I was actually hoping to have some time with just you.." I respond. "Ah, nonesense! You'll love her! Anyways, gotta go Nic! Chow!" He says before hanging up. Wow. Fucking great. I guess banging all these sluts aren't enough, he has to bring one home.

"Ugh!" I yell in frustration, throwing my phone at the wall. Soon Brendon enters the room, "Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asks concerned, trying to pull me into a hug. I push him away, going into the kitchen. I pace back and forth, running my hands through my hair before I stop and go to cabinet. I pull out the strongest thing I see, vodka. As I pop off the top I take a big swig. "Whoa, whoa! Babydoll, what are you doing? Calm down we need to talk about this." Brendon says exaggerating his hand movements, showing he is actually worried. I look at him before taking another big gulp, and sitting cross legged on the floor. I begin crying into my hands. God, I'm such a weak bitch.

Soon Brendon is sat behind me, holding me. He rocks me back and forth, cooing "shhh" in a nurturing manner. "Shhhhh, babydoll. It's okay. Brenny's here. Your Brenny's here." He comes, stroking my hair. Soon my crying stops as I lean into him. "Come on babydoll, let's get you cleaned up." Brendon says. He then picks me up and carries me to our bedroom, laying me on the bed. "I'm going to draw you a bath, love." He says before entering the bathroom. I feel numb as I lay on the bed, listening to nothing but the sound of water running from the bathroom. Soon it comes to stop. Brendon then takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom. I begin to take of my clothes, but he stops me and begins doing it himself from behind me. My pants and underwear are off, as he slides my shirt off over my arms. He leans his mouth sideways against the side of my neck, and kisses softly as he removes my bra.

Once that's gone I'm completely naked, so I get into the large bathtub. It's absolutely filled with bubbles, which makes me smile a bit. The jets in the tub are going, making the bubbles even more prominent. "Get in here!" I giggle. Brendon smiles largely at me, before undressing himself and joining me. I giggle as I cup a big scoop of bubbles, and blow it on him. He giggles lightly, pressing his thumb to my lower lip and wiping off some of the soap. As I lean into him, he begins massaging my shoulders. "Mmmm." I groan. "That's it baby, let me get all the stress out." He says kissing my temple.

After him giving me the massage, he's drying off with a towel as he hands me a white robe. I snuggle into its warmth as its wrapped around me. Brendon smirks at me as he leans down to kiss me. Once I kiss back, he scoops me up in his arms bridal style as I giggle. He carries me to the bed and lays me down, going to get on his side of the bed. I then take off my robe and cuddle into his chest. He sighs audibly, "I love you, kitten." He says kissing the top of my head. I smile back. "I love you too." I'm really lucky to have such an amazing person.
I snuggle into his chest before deciding to finally talk. "Earlier... With my dad.. He said he'd be coming home next month, which made me happy." I breath nervously as Brendon begins rubbing my back for reassurance. "And I got excited.. But then he said he's bringing home a girlfriend. And I... I don't know. I never get any alone time with him. He's never treated me how a daughter should be treated.. He wouldn't even let me finish on the phone before cutting me off." I sigh. "Babydoll, are you sure it will be that bad?" Brendon asks. "Yes. I'm fucking positive. All he does is fuck these money hungry sluts.. And in the end they always come before me. Why? Don't I deserve a real father." I finish. Brendon kisses the top of my head. "You have me, darling. I'm going to take care of you now." He says.

I gaze up at him lovingly. "Brendon.. I.. I love you so much. I really do.. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." He smiles back brightly, as I kiss him lightly. "Goodnight, kitten. We have a big day of school tomorrow."

_______________

I sit in Brendon's class as everyone is silently reading a passage of the book they're supposed to be writing a report on. All except for me. I have the book open, but I don't bother to read it. Brendon has his legs proped onto his desk, reading as well. I then hear the girl next to me begin to whisper. "Mr.Urie is so hot!" She whispers to her friend who agrees. I feel jealousy burn in the lit of my stomach. Ignore it.

"Ugh, you're right. Imagine how hot he is under that suit." The other girl replies as they both begin to giggle quietly. That's it. "Mr.Urie, I have a question about the passage!" I say, placing my hand up. "Why, yes. Come here and show me, Nicole." He responds proffesionally. As I get out of my desk I make sure to pull my skirt up as much as I can without being completely bare assed. I lean onto his desk, pushing my ass out- which happens to be right in that girl and her friends face now. I hear her scoff with her friend. I begin toying with my red sucker as Brendon bites his lip. I look down at my book, "oh wait. Never mind, I get it." I say cheerily, before turning around to the girls and dropping my pen accidentally. "Oh, no!" I say, bending over to pick up my pen. Now my ass is on display under my skirt right infront of Brendon's face. I then strut back to my seat as if I've done nothing wrong. Sitting down I look up at Brendon, who's face is red. I then pretend to pay attention to my book as I hear the girls whisper again.
"Did you see that?"
"What a slut!"
I smirk to myself knowing I put them in their places.