Chapter 2- Hush, Hush.

I'm woken by Brendon brushing my hair out of my face gently. "Nicole, you need to get up sweetheart." He whispsers to me gently. "Hm?" I groan, opening my eyes to be met with Brendon's. He's already dressed, although his hair is still a mess. He smells of coffee.

"You're going to be late for school." He smiles. "I have study hall first period, it doesn't matter if I'm late." I reply, sitting up from the bed. I begin to stretch my arms. He chuckles, "Well, I gotta go to work. But I made you some coffee." He says. He then hands me a cup of warm coffee off the bedside table. "Mmm." I hold the cup between my hands, taking a small sip. "Thank you, Brendon." He only smiles in return.

"Lock the door for me once you leave? Oh and can you.. Can you please not tell anyone about this? I could get in a lot of trouble." He sounds nervous as he talks of the last part. I laugh lightly, "Of course I wouldn't tell anyone. Who would I have to tell anyways? I'll keep it hush hush."
He grins at my reply.

"Don't be too late, I'd hate to have to give you a detention." He laughs as he exits, and I roll my eyes. I soon hear Brendon's car pull out of the driveway, as I continue sipping the coffee he made me.

I sigh as I get up to leave. Got him in bed on the first night. I descend the staircase and exit his house, locking the doors behind me.
Once at my house I get dressed for school, wearing a black sweater with rips, and light wash skinny jeans, plus my leather jacket and boots.

"Why are you late, Nicole?" The secretary asks me. She knows I haven't been late so much lately. "I didn't feel well this morning. Sugar was low." I say, popping a sucker into my mouth. "Well, don't let it happen again." She says, tearing me a late slip from her pad. "Thanks." I say and grab the note, exiting her office.

School seems to drag on forever. I just want to be in Brendon's class. Ugh. He's just so attractive..
Not soon enough, I enter Mr.Urie's class. He's talking about an essay or some shit. As he has the whole classes eyes on him, they're all clearly listening, or at least pretending to. I on the other hand, am admiring everything about this wondrous human.
The way his plump lips move as the talks. The way his tongue moves in between syllabus. The way every strand of hair seems to be perfect. Even if it is stuck out of place, its not at the same time. Any way he looks amazing, from every angle. The way his veins make themselves slightly more prominent, depending on how he's hold his arm while he rolls the slivers of papers in his pockets. He's nothing short of perfection.

The bell rings, and students fan out of the classroom. I don't notice of course as I'm still engraved by Brendon. My head is being propped up by my hand, and my other hand is holding my lollipop as I lick it. No students are left in the room as Brendon leans on his desk in front of me. He cocks his head to the side before adjusting his glasses. He then clears his throat, and my trance is broken.

"Earth to Nicole." He says playfully. I smirk in response. "Sorry, I was just ... Admiring your features." I admit timidly. His mouth parts slightly, as if feeling skeptical. "My features? Why so?" He asks.
"Its just that everything seems to flow so smoothly. Almost perfectly." I say. "I probably sound like such a weirdo." I finish, popping my sucker against my lips.
He chuckles, "No you don't. I could say the same for you." He finishes. I smile at his comment.

"Wanna ride home with me?" He asks. "Yeah uhm, sure. I can just leave mine here." I reply.
"Good, cause we really gotta get you studying." He grabs his books and folders, and places them in his briefcase. Once he has his briefcase in hand, he opens the classroom door and holds it for me until I walk out towards his car. My hand goes to grab the door handle, but Brendon stops me and opens it for me. So sweet. He then places his case in the backseat, before taking his place as driver. Before we pull out he begins playing music, Frank Sinatra to be exact. I smile at the gesture.