Chapter 8- Secret?

"Help!" I yell to Brendon, flailing my arms as im still struggling in the position I'm stuck in. I hear a faint laugh before he picks me up, and holds me into his lap. "Did.. Did he see me?" I ask. "I don't think so, Kitten. But he definitely saw your ass." He chuckles. I glare at him as I get up and go towards the pizza grabbing a big slice before plopping down next to him, nibbling it.

I make a pouty face at Brendon as I bite into the pizza. He sighs, readjusting his glasses and then placing an arm around me. "Don't worry, kitten. Everything's fine. He didn't see you. And even if he did it would be okay." Brendon reassures me, while rubbing my arm. "Really, Bren? You'd be okay if he saw?" I ask him. He smiles down at me softly, "Yes, kitten. I know I could lose my job, but that's better than losing you." I giggle at him, and peck his cheek softly before returning to my pizza and directing my gaze towards the movie.

I then feel Brendon taking my pizza away from me and taking a huge bite from it. "Hey, what the fuck?! Get your own, there's a whole fucking box" I yell as he laughs before handing it back to me and bringing the pizza box to sit on our laps. After eating the entire pizza, we end up falling asleep on the couch together.

__________

I awake to shuffling and the smell of coffee, as I groan. "Ugh."
"Rise and shine, Princess." I hear Brendon say, before sitting down next to me on the couch and turning on what sounds to be the weather station. "I just wanna sleep, babe." I pout, crawling to place my head in his lap. I feel him softly stroke my hair, and sip his coffee. "Sit up baby, I got you some coffee." He says. I grudgingly sit up, with the blanket still wrapped around me. "Drink up." He says, grabbing a mug of coffee from the table and handing it to me. He watches me as I take my first sip, "mmmm." I groan at the feeling of the wonderful and warm black liquid sliding down my throat. I then hear a light laugh escape Brendon's mouth. "What?" I ask him. He then takes his thumb and slides it across my cheek. Pulling it back there's a thick red liquid on it. "You had pizza sauce on your face."

I roll my eyes, taking another sip of coffee. "Thanks for getting it, and for the coffee" I laugh, sitting my cup down as I head to the closet to get dressed. I settle on high wasited, light wash skinny jeans with a few rips and tears. I paired them with a long sleeve, all lace, white shirt and my leather jacket. Topping it off with light heeled black boots. Only minimal makeup today though, and my natural textured long flowy hair. Walking down stairs, I meet Brendon in the kitchen who's still sipping coffee. His suit already on, only the tie still undone. "You look lovely, kitten." He smirks. "Mhm." I reply, now fixing his tie for him. I look him up and down, "perfect." I say before placing a kiss on his mouth. "Let's go kitten, don't wanna be late from school, do we?"

____________

Boring as usual. As I sit in art class, I listen to the teacher ramble on as I continue painting the monochrome scene he asked us to. You had a choice to use all tones of any color you want. I however, chose black because you get more depth. "Hey, Nicole." The girl next to me whispers. Her name is Lucy. She's quite nice, always tries to make small talk. "Hm?" I ask. "Is it.. Is it true that you were naked at Mr.Urie's house?" She whispers. "What?!" I ask, taken back as I knock over my paint brushes. I scramble to pick them up as I feel my chest beating fast. "Joe... Joe.. I forget his last name. Anyways, he's telling everyone he saw you two." She whispers to me, as I'm now in panic.

I quickly walk to the art teachers desk, now full on sweating. "Are you okay, Nicole?" He asks. "I.. I need to go the bathroom.. I don't.. I don't feel well." I stutter out. "Okay, go. You don't look well." He replies, as I'm already heading out the door.

I scurry through the hall, everything seems to blur as I go towards Brendon's classroom. Thank god its his planning period. I bust through his door to find him sat at his desk, focused on papers. He looks at me startled, as he gets up and rushes towards me. I lock the door behind me as he approaches me. Brendon places his hands on my shoulders, "Nicole, are you alright?" He asks, as I'm now in a full panic attack. I can barely breathe as I'm inhaling sharply. "Come on." He says, guiding me to sit in his chair. Once I'm sat down he kneels to me, handing me a bottle of half drunken water from his desk. "Please, drink this kitten. It'll help." I follow his order, feeling a bit better after a few gulps. My breathing is now less shakey, as he holds both my hands rubbing them softly. "What's wrong, sweetheart?" He asks.

"Joe.. He.. He told everyone. He knows. Some girl asked me about it. I'm so scared. I don't.. I don't want you to get in trouble." I cry, now on the verge of tears. Brendon says nothing, only engulfing me into a long hug. "Listen, doll. It's okay. You're 18. Even though I could lose my job, it'll be okay. I promise you." He whispers into my ear, as he rubs my back. I nod back in response. "I love you, Bren." He places a hand in my face, wiping away the remaining tears.

I then hear over the intercom,

"Nicole Lesia to the principals office."