Chapter 9 - Deal

A/N:
If you're not into this kinky smut stuff then you might as well stop here because it's only going to get worse.

Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.
"Shh, Darling. You've got this. I promise." Brendon says before kissing my hand.
"Bren.. What.. What do I do?" I ask nervously. "Just tell them the truth, babydoll. You're 18. If I get fired then so be it. I just want you." He says. I nod vigorously before gulping. "I'll go with you. You aren't doing this alone. " He says, taking my hand in his as he begins to lead me towards the main office. "Daddy's got this, princess." He whispers into my ear, making me shiver lightly.

My feet feel heavy as I walk towards the entrance, head down. Brendon reassuringly squeezes my hand. "Mrs.Weekes, I'm here to see the principal. " I say to the secretary. She looks at Brendon and I in a state of shock before shaking her head and putting it back down towards her papers. "Go ahead." Brendon then leads me to the open door, belonging to the principals office.

"Ah. Nicole." The principal greets, turning his attention from his computer to Brendon and I. "Brendon." He greets, eyeing our hands which are still laced together. We both take a seat, Brendon clearing his throat. "So, Brendon. I take it that its true?" The principal asks. "Yeah, Rick. She's 18, We aren't doing anything in school, I don't really see the problem." Brendon replies. I gulp hard in nervousness. "What do you have to say Nicole?" He asks.

"I uh.. I love Brendon. My dad actually is meeting Brendon as soon as he gets back from a business trip.." I then pause, forgetting all nervousness. Come on Nicole. Persuade him. "Look, sir. I'm 18.. I'm finishing my classes soon and it's not like anyone needs to know. "
"Yes, Nicole but I can't have the school board finding out. I'll be fired immediately." The principal states.

"Rick, I have a deal for you. After this year is over I'll quit, and no one needs to know about this." Brendon speaks up firmly. Principal Rick seems in deep thought as he looks down at his desk then back to Brendon. "What about Joseph? He's told all the other students." He asks. "Another rumor. Who'd really even think twice about it?" Brendon states.

"After the years over... You'll leave quietly?" He asks again for reassurance. "Yes." Brendon replies, grasping my hand. Rick sighs, glancing out of his window for a moment before looking back to Brendon and I. "You've got a deal Brendon." Brendon professionally nods on agreement. I on the other hand, squeal before getting up out of my seat, and engulfing our principal in a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say while squeezing him. He only returns a small chuckle before making me let go. "Go ahead back to class, Nicole. I want to have another word with Brendon." The principal says. I nod and look at Brendon with a warm smile, which he returns before I exit the room.

"Everything alright, Nicole?" The secretary, Mrs.Weekes asks me. "Uh, nothing. I was having a panic attack before going into the office. Thought I was in trouble. Although it was a misunderstanding, I still was nervous." I reply with a laugh. She can't know.

She then gives me a strange look before smiling, "Better get to class, Nicole." I smile on return, before exiting the office and heading to my scheduled class.
I enter the art class I previously exited, with only a few seconds to spare as the dismissal bell rang.

I stand by the door, waiting for a certain student to exit. I frustratedly shove a sucker into my mouth to calm my anxiety. Seeing Joe exit last, I grab his arm and pull him over to me.
"Hey- What the fuck?!" He asks, rubbing his arm in the spot where I roughly grabbed it. "I just got back from the principals." I huff, as he smirks. "Oh, about you being at Mr.Urie's house? Naked?" He laughs.