Chapter 14: Hells Belles

"Bren!" I call into our house.
No answer.
Not in the living room, probably the music room. I enter to find Bren humming as he jots down words on a pad. "Move in circles hoping no ones gonna find out..." He mumbles, before sighing and placing down the pen. "Whatcha doin' Bren?" I ask, causing him to jump and look my way. "Come here, babe." He sighs, holding out his arms to me like a little kid. "What Is it?" I ask with a laugh, sitting in his laugh. He then places his head to my chest. "I'm writing a song, I can't figure out what to put next."

"Hmmm..." I reply, messing with his hair. "Well, do you have a tune?"
"Yes!" He answers, turning to the computer as he begins to play the tune. A few moments go on of me listening before I stop the music. "You don't like it?" Brendon asks. "That's not it. I want to hear you sing along to it, what you've written so far." I answer. Once he gets to the part where he was stuck last time, he continues with "but we're so lucky, kiss the ring and watch 'em bow down."; looking at me quizzicly. "I love that!" I respond with a big smile. "Thank you." He answers with a grin.

"Actually, babe. I was thinking about what I'm going to do for a job." He mentions. "You know, after you graduate of course." He adds. "Hm, Do you have any ideas?" I reply, running a hand through his hair. "Well, do you remember my friend Dallon?" He asks, referring to a guy he had told mr about previously. "Mhm.." I reply. "He runs that music production company, and any ways, I could help with writing music there."

"I'd really love for you to go at it. You're amazing at everything you do, Bren." I say, now cuddling into his chest. "You're the best." He answers, blushing with a cheesey grin, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "After your graduation we're going to get serious about it." He adds. I then let out a sigh, "I can't believe I'm graduating soon."

"I'm so proud of you, babygirl." He says proudly. "Oh, that reminds me!" I say, grabbing my shopping bags. "Look!" I say, holding up a black, entirely lace dress. "Do you like it?"
"You're going to look stunning in it, baby." He replies, placing his hands on my hips, going in to kiss me.

"Oh, really?" I say teasingly. "Yes." Bren responds. "Well, I'm glad you like it." I say before leaning in to kiss him. As I kiss him passionately, he then runs his hands up and down my back, settling them on my ass. Brendon then breaks from the kiss, starting to suck and bite towards my neck. I then arch my back and moan slightly, feeling the motion of his mouth as he lightly sucks near my collar bone. "Hearing you drives me crazy." Brendon says lowly, before continuing to the work on my neck; making release yet another moan.

"I.. I need to be inside you." Brendon then lowly whispers into my ear, driving me even crazier as I feel the slight stubble from his face touching me. I shouldn't let him have all the fun.

I then begin to button down my shirt, which Brendon then helps me remove. Before he can go back to kissing me, I quickly begin to rub him through his pants. He then throws his head back and moans slightly. "I need you, Daddy..." I say innocently. When his eyes set back to me, there's something different in them. He's grown with hunger for me, and his eyes have grown darker. A certain look of cockiness he gets when he wants to be in control, in bed of course.

He then gets up, Grabbing my hand. "Let's go, babygirl." He says as he walks me towards the bedroom. Once inside, he then picks me up roughly, and places me on the bed. Climbing on top of me, he begins to kiss me yet again. Sliding his hand down my pants, he begins to play with my clit. "Wait..Daddy..." I say, fighting moans. "What Is it, babydoll?" He asks as he stops his finger movements. "I want to try something.." I say as I look at him with innocent eyes, and bite my lip. "Sit back on the bed, Daddy." I order, and he does as told. Going over to his record collection, I begin to rack through them.

Guns N Roses, Nirvana, Misfits, Ramones, Sinatra, Elvis, Ac/Dc.
....
This one.
I place my chosen record on the machine, and as it starts to play I can see Brendons smirk. Hells Bells. Returning the smirk he gave me, I then look at him and bite my lip as I begin to take off the jeans I had been wearing. Now leaving me only in my black lace bra, and matching underwear. Without a word, I then crawl on top of Brendon as I begin kissing him roughly, stripping him of his clothes.

"Ah, fuck..." He mutters under his breath as I begin to lick and suck above his throbbing dick. Hearing the curses under his breath, he becomes more anxious for me to put him inside of my mouth. Smirking, I decide its time.

Slowly, then all at once I begin taking his dick in my mouth. Sucking harder with each Bob of my head, He then grabs the back of my hair. "Yes, babygirl."

After awhile of letting him fuck my mouth, he then pulls me up to him. He kisses me and let's his tongue explore my mouth. "Remember, if I get to be too much.... flowers." He tells me before placing himself between my legs.

My back spikes at the first motion of him inside of me, causing me to moan. "I have such a bad little girl..." he mutters into my ear as he begins to pump in and out of me. Our moans grow louder with every thrust, as we're both devoured in complete bliss.

"Please.." I moan, now digging my nails in his back. At my plead, he then begins to fuck me even harder. Before long, I begin to feel myself on the brink of an orgasm. "Come for me.. come for daddy.." Brendon moans breathlessly, soon causing me to orgasm all over his dick; as he releases inside of me.

_______
Haven't written smut in a few chapters, so I had to. 😜