Chapter 7- Pizza Boy

As the bell rings signalling class is over, I stay in my seat as always until the room is empty. Empty except for Brendon and I of course. I take the emptiness as my que to explain what happened to Bren. He's still sitting in his chair, looking down at some papers on his desk through his glasses. His jaw is clenched as he focuses. I walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder, startling him and breaking his focus. "Jeesh, babe. You scared me." He laughs. "Mhm." I mumble, placing myself in his lap. He smirks and places his hands around my waist, as I lean in to kiss him. He moans into my mouth as I grind myself against him, kissing heavily. As we both pull away from our heated make out session, Brendon breaths heavily and readjusts his glasses. "We... We need to get home now."

After I climb off of his lap, He begins quickly and messily stuffing all his papers in his suitcase. He fumbles with the latch before holding the classroom door open for me to exit. "Let's get home kitten."
__________

One hand wrapped around my waist, he unlocks his large front door before pulling me in with him. I'm a bit taken back by his aggression at first and I giggle awkwardly as he pushes me against the wall. His eyes are an even darker shade than normal as he crashes his mouth down on mine, kissing me roughly. I groan into the kiss, holding onto his hair as he begins stripping of his shirt. Not breaking the kiss as he does so.

Once he flings his shirt to the ground he picks me up, and begins carrying me to our bedroom. My legs are wrapped around him as I nibble on his neck messily. As soon as he enters the room, he throws me onto the bed. I look up at him and bite my lip, as I discard of my shirt. He then leans down onto me, kissing me passionately but less rough as before. His kisses slow down as he begins rubbing my thigh with one hand, kissing my neck. "Kitten, I've been wanting to do this to you all day." He says between kisses on my neck. I groand and arch my back as he sucks on my sweet spot. "Daddy wants you, kitten." He continues. "Yes, daddy. I want you." I groan, now biting my lip with my hands tangled in his hair as he eats harder at my neck, now moving down to my breasts.

"I need to be rough with you. Show you not to do things like you did today..." He groans, licking and sucking around my nipple area. I moan in response, in a trance caused by his tongue. "Do you remember our safe word?" He asks. "Flowers..." I huff breathlessly as his hand begins trailing down my stomach. He then moves back up to my ear, nibbling lightly. "I'll start easy, babydoll." He whispers.

Before I can even process what he doing, he slips his hand down my pants. He mercilessly begins thrusting two fingers into me, curving them to hit my spot exactly. I moan loudly as he begins tracing my clit with his thumb. His pumps are hard and pleasurable as I'm soon out of breath. "Daddy.. I.. I can't.." I barley mutter out, nearing my high. "Not yet, kitten. Hold it." He commands, still pumping in. He then comes to a sharp stop, right when I was about to cum.  Lying back, I try to regain my breath as he strips my underwear down.

He then places himself on top of me, ramming his cock into me. Immediately picking up a rough rythem, I'm crumbling underneath him. He then grabs ahold of my neck hard with one hand, nibbling on my ear as he whispers. "Come on. Show me how much you fucking want me."
I'm a panting mess as I take my hand and begin digging my nails into his shoulder blades. "Ahhh, yes. Yes, daddy. Yes." I pant. As I press my nails deeper, I hear him groan even louder than he has been. "Harder." He barely mutters, obviously getting off on the pain. I follow command. I dig my nails in to him as hard as I can possibly manage, causing his thrusts to become harder and his moans to grow louder along with mine. I begin to feel my legs quiver underneath him, as I hit my high. "Daddy.. Yes!" Are the only words I force out as a powerful orgasm takes over my entire body.

Soon I feel Brendon release into me, grasping my hips violently as he does. After a few minutes of catching his breath, he cuddles beside me. I ease into his chest with a big smile, feeling lovey. I giggle as I touch my fingers to the slight scruff on his chin. "What?" He giggles lightly, staring down at me with those big Bambi eyes. "I love this." I reply.  "This? Or the scruff?" He acts confused. I smile brightly, "both."

He then kisses the top of my hand. "I got so carried away, I forgot to ask what that behavior in class was actually about... So, what was it about, Kitten?" Brendon questions, now running his hand up my side. I sigh loudly. "I got.. I got really jealous." I admit, causing Brendon to laugh. "It isn't funny." I reply, mildly hurt by the laughter. "No, darling it isn't. But you have absolutely no reason to be jealous." He replies, grazing my hips softly with his hand, looking me deep in my eyes. "I.. I only have eyes for you, doll. All I want is you." He continues. I feel myself blush a deep shade of red. "Why were you jealous though, love?" He asks curiously, now fidgeting with my fingers in his hand.

"You know Nancy?" I question.
"Yes, Nancy Lane... She's absolutely failing my class. She never cares to turn in any work." Brendon huffs. "Well, her and her friend Alli were talking about you in class.. About how.. How hot you are. And how great you'd look naked .. I just.. I don't know." I reply, slightly shutting down at the end.
"Darling, I don't care for any of those girls." Brendon replies.

"Yes, but.. But they said it right in front of me. It's stupid, I mean I know no one knows about us.. But still. I'm like.. Your girlfriend and they just said it in front of me." I reply shyly. "You're my student, Doll. I.. I didn't know it bothered you that people don't know about us." He replies.
"It doesn't bother me. It's only when girls are talking like that about you in front of me."
"I know kitten. But you can't do that again, okay?" He asks me with big eyes. I nod lightly. "I love you, Bren."

He smiles lightly, "I love you too, Kitten." He says kissing my knuckles. "I love every part of you.." He begins kissing up my arm, and down my side. "I love everything about you.." He continues, lips now grazing my thigh. Suddenly, he stops and stares at one part of my thigh. "What's wrong?" I ask. His hand lightly traces on my thigh. "I left a hand print on you.. I.. I'm sorry I didn't know I was hurting you that badly." He starts, looking guilty. I laugh, "No, babe. Its fine. I like it when you're rough with me. I love it, actually." He then kisses my thigh before getting up, and pulling on his pants from earlier and a white T-shirt, throwing a tee shirt of his at me. I pull it on, and as soon as its on over my head I feel Brendon pick me up. I laugh as he runs with me in his arms downstairs. He then places me on the counter and I giggle, him smiling like a dork.

I sit on the counter and dangle my legs as Brendon looks in the fridge. Scanning the shelves he then picks a handful of blueberries, popping one in his mouth. He then attempts to throw one into my mouth, which I skillfully catch, banging my head off the cabinet door behind me in the process. We both laugh hysterically as I grab the back of my head. "What do you want for dinner, Babydoll?" He asks.
"Anything." I reply.
"Hmm... Anything..." He repeats to himself.

"Gimme your phone, I'll order pizza." I say. He grins, "Good. We need to go grocery shopping anyways." He laughs.
________

We lay on the couch, watching some shitty romance movie that made me cry more times than I'd like to admit as the door rings. "Pizza!" I exclaim, as Brendon gets up to answer it and pulls out his wallet. "Hey, hey it was my idea, I'll pay." I retort, going through my purse on the table. Brendon rolls his eyes. "No, Daddy's gonna pay." He replies with a sarcastic wink, causing me to laugh.

As he opens the door I hear him talk to the delivery guy. "Hey, Mr.Urie!" The guy beams. What, Mr.urie? Why would he call him that? "Oh, Hey Joe." Joe? Wait..I look over in horror to see a kid from my class. Joe Trohman. "Oh shit!" I mumble to myself, doing the first thing that's comes to mind. I dive behind the couch, failing miserably with half my body stuck on it. My ass is now in the air and on display as the teeshirt drapes over my head. My fucking vagina is probably visible now too.

"Mr.Urie your uh.." I hear Joe say before Brendon quickly cuts him off. "Goodnight, Joe." He says quickly shutting the door.