Chapter 5- Flowers

I just finished cooking dinner, and was setting our plates as I heard Brendon enter the house. "Oh, it smells lovely!" I hear him bellow. I smile to myself, placing the last of the plates. As I look up, he enters the kitchen and my face lights up. He gives me a warm smile, "I got you these, kitten." He then hands me a vase filled with deep red roses. "Aw, Brendon." I say with a blush. No one has ever gotten me flowers before.

He smiles, "I'm glad you like them, doll." He says before placing a kiss on my cheek as he slips off his jacket. I set the vase down on the counter. "I hope you're hungry." I say, placing my hands on Brendon's collar to undo his tie. "Starving." He says, placing his head back slightly so I can take off his tie completely. Once he's seated, I grab us both a beer to go with dinner. "Mmm." Brendon groans as he takes his first bite. I smile happily, "How did you learn to get the seasoning so perfect?" He says sounding amazed. I shrug in response, eating my own food.

About halfway through the meal, Brendon takes a long sip of his beer; "Babe, let me tell ya. That guy is definitely a pervert." He says, I'm guessing in reference to Mr.Doss. "What happened when you talked to him?" I ask, sipping from my beer, now full.
"Well, I told him you were being tutored. Then he laughed, and told me something along the lines of 'I'll lay off that one then.' And smiled like a complete wacko." He says, sounding disgusted. I lean on the table slightly, making it easier for Brendon to see down my shirt. "Well, I'm glad daddy was able to set him straight." I say with a seductive smirk. Brendon matches my smirk, setting his beer down. "Why don't you go get showered up, kitten? I still have to give you your surprise." He says.

I obey him. I take a relaxing shower, thoroughly excited about his "surprise" for me. As I exit the shower, and go into our closet I look for some sexy lingerie. God knows I have enough of it. I slip on a red bra, and a matching thong. The lace has tiny heart designs, and its all completely see through. Except for the bottom of the bra cup, considering it's a push up bra. I look in the closet mirror examining my petite, curvy figure. My towel dried dark hair, ends in about the middle of my rib cage. I smirk to myself before exiting, he's gonna love this.

To my satisfaction, Brendon is on the bed already. He's stripped down to nothing but boxers, waiting on me. His plump lips curl up into a smile at the sight of me. "Come to daddy, kitten." He says, and I follow command.

I then place myself above him, kissing him lightly. "What's my surprise, daddy?" I ask. "Well, darling. Do you remember when I asked you about kinks? I figured we'd start tonight." He says, his eyes meeting my gaze.
I smile. "Now, are you in the mood for something rough?" He asks, twirling a piece of my hair. "Mmm, yes daddy. I'd love that." I say in response, biting my lower lip. He smiles seductively. "Good. But if I get too rough for you, just say our safe word." He says. "What's our safe word?" I ask. "Flowers." He says with a smirk. He then kisses me.

Next thing I know, Brendon gets out of the bed and disappears into the closet. He returns with a leather belt, a smirk across his face. He climbs on top of me, taking both my hands and tying them together above my head, before tying them to the top of his headboard. He smirks, then kisses me. His tongue invades my mouth as he kisses sloppily. I already feel myself growing wet, as I feel his size brush against me. Brendon's mouth then leaves mine, and travels to my jaw line. He begins sucking, and kissing while his hand makes its way into my panties.

My breath hitches, and I arch slightly to the feel of his fingers against my clit. "Wet already?" He groans against my neck. Once his mouth reaches the sweet spot of my neck, he begins biting. It's driving me crazy. His fingers are teasing me as he does this, right before he allows two fingers to enter me. I gasp at the pleasure. I feel smirk against my neck, as he curves his fingers inside of me. They're now pumping in and out of me, hitting my spot just right. His mouth is now on my nipples, as he begins to bite at them. My moans are now much louder, as I'm enjoying every second of what he's doing to me. "Oh god, you're doing so good kitten." Brendon mumbles against my breasts before licking at them. My body feels under an intoxicating spell. His fingers are now pumping harder, as I feel his thumb over my clit. "Please, please." I moan. "Come on, baby. Come for me." He groans. I feel myself hitting my high. My body arches, and my wrists are pulling against the rope involuntarily as I orgasm. I pant hard, coming down from my high as Brendon positions himself over me once again.

He slips his member into me without warning, earning a loud moan. His face is centimeters away from mine as he pumps in and out of me violently. I hear his moans mix with mine. His are short, more breathy and reperative. "Kitten, you feel so good." He says lustfully into my ear. He's hitting every spot of pleasure as I arch my back while I groan. The pleasure is almost unbearable. He then places his hand tightly around my throat, as his pumps become more violent. The veins are popping out on the sides of his neck as he fucks me. I'm moaning loudly, although its hard to get air in and out rhythmically. "Come on, come for me." I hear him say sternly and out of breath. "Come for daddy, you little slut." I hear him say, as he begins pumping even harder. At this point I feel like my walls are going to cave around him. I inhale sharply and arch my back, letting out a scream as I feel my muscles clench around him. As he feels me coming, he makes his grasp on my neck harder. As I come, I feel the lack of air make me dizzy. Strangely, it makes my high even better. I feel as If I'm leaving my own body. As I come to my senses, Brendon is no longer on me. He is however, untying my hands. He stands infront of me, sweaty and panting. "Knees." He says. I obey, and get down on my knees in front of him. I take his dick in my mouth as he groans, and I begin sucking and licking. I lick every inch of him, going all the way down to the base of him, earning a groan. As I hit the bottom, I feel him in the back of my throat. He grabs a handful of my hair and begins pulling me by it. He thrusts violently fast while making my head bob. I feel water running from my eyes from the sensation of feeling near gagging, but I will not gag. I tell myself. I hear his ragged, breathy moans and curses. "Yes, yes. You're daddy's girl." I hear him pant.

He then slings himself out of my mouth, and holds himself while he ejaculates onto my breasts. He's a sweaty mess, as he caves in front of me. Brendon then begins licking himself off of my breasts, causing me to shiver. He holds it in his mouth, before he starts roughly making out with me. Our tongues dance with each other sloppily, as his semen moves between both of our mouths. He then pulls away, most of it in his mouth, as he places as hand on my jaw and opens it. He then spits all of his mouths contents into my mouth, and he watches me as I swallow it all. His hand massages one of breasts, as we're now cuddled against each other. "Did you like it, doll?" He asks. "Oh god yes." I reply, feeling how worn down I feel. "You did so good." He says.
"Thank you, daddy."