Chapter 2

Isabella's POV

I am on like my millionth date. I've kept trying since Harry left me and Darcy. I want her to have a father figure in her life.

So I am at Nandos, with James. I've known him for a while, but we never thought of dating. Till now I guess.

"So what's up?" He asked as we got a booth. He was acting really weird.

"Nothing really, you?" I asked as I checked my phone to see if Nikki texted me.

"So you have a kid?" He asked right away. This is usually the number one question I get asked.

"Yes I have a two year old daughter, her names Darcy." I told him as I looked up from my phone. He was staring at me like I was crazy. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him as the waitress came over.

"Would you like some drinks?" She asked taking her little notepad out.

"I'll have a water." I said as I looked at the menu to decide what I want to eat.

"I'll have a Pepsi." James said looking at his menu to.

"Alright I will be back with your drinks and to take your order." She said walking away.

"So what are you getting?" I asked putting my menu back on the table.

"I'm going to get the wing platter with Two large sides one mashed potatoes and the other chips." He said putting his menu down.

"You are going to eat a meal that is for 3 people by yourself?" I asked in disbelief. "It comes with 10 Chicken wings!" I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"Yeah what are you getting?" He asked.

"I am getting the Mediterranean salad." I said, he looked confused. Just then the waitress walked over to us.

"Here you go." she said giving us our drinks. Then pulling her little notepad out again.

"What would you guys like to eat today?" She said as nice as she could.

"I'll have the wing platter with a large side of mashed potatoes the other a large side of fries." James said as he handed her his menu.

"And for you Miss?" She asked as she picked up my menu from the table.

"I will have the Mediterranean salad." I said playing with my fingers.

"Would you like the grilled chicken with that?" She asked looking up from her notepad.

"No thanks." I said checking my phone.

She walked into the back to where I am am sure is the kitchen.

"Why don't you want the chicken?" James asked, looking into my light brown eyes with his crystal blue ones.

"I don't like meat." I told him, looking away from his beautiful eyes.

"Then why did you ask me to come to a chicken place?" He asked confused.

"Because I like their salad." I told him biting my bottom lip.

"Okay, wait you never told me who Darcy's father is." He said looking straight in to my eyes again.

"You won't believe me." I told him as I looked down.

"I will always believe you." He said reaching over the table and lifting my chin, so I was looking in his eyes.

"You can't tell anyone, okay." I said a little worried.

"Um, sure." He said looking confused.

"It's Harry Styles." I said looking into his sparkling blue eyes.

"You went out with that man-whore?" He asked shocked.

"He's not a man-whore! If anyone is it's you!" I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" He asked getting up to.

"Away from you." I said walking away.

"Bella wait." He said walking towards me.

"Don't call me that, you cunt." I said walking out to my car.

I got in my car and took my wallet out. There is a picture of Darcy watching the boys on the t.v. "I miss you." I said. I started crying. I started the car and drove to Nicole's- well, Liam's house.

~*FLASHBACK*~

"Come on Darc want to watch the MTV music awards?" I asked plopping down on the couch. She came running over.

"Yay!" She yelled sitting on the floor. She had her little stuffed monkey.

She clapped every time someone won.

'Best new artist' The announcer called.

'The Wanted' They said as they start saying the nominees. "Boo!" Darcy Yelled.

"I see someone is learning from their dad." I said laughing.

'Carly Rea Jepson' Was the second.

'One Direction' We both started cheering, Darcy ran and jumped into my arms.

'fun'

'Frank Ocean'

'And the winner is...One Direction' Me and Darcy both jumped up and started dancing.

'I would like to thank my friends and family, and My beautiful girlfriend Isabella and my adorable daughter Darcy.' By now Darcy was standing by the TV. So I snapped a picture. Darcy fell asleep so I left her sleeping on the couch.

~*END OF FLASHBACK*~

I wiped all my tears away. When I got to her house, I waited for a little while, so my eyes weren't all red and puffy.

I walked into the house "Hey Bella!" Liam said. "Hey Liam, Nikki." I said walking into Malory's room. The two little girls were laying on the bed cuddled up. I took a picture and lifted the little girl out of the bed. "Bye Malory." I said walking out.

"Well, I'm gonna go home. I'm tired." I said to Nicole. She nodded. "Bye, babe!" She said getting up and hugging me.

By the time we got to the car Darcy woke up. "Hi Mummy." She said yawning. "Hey babe." I said opening the car door. I buckled her in to her seat, and she started crying.

"Whats wrong honey?" I asked as I put her little pillow on her seat belt.

"I want Daddy!" She screamed. I unbuckled her and lifted her up. I rested her chin on my shoulder and started rubbing her back.

She hasn't done this in a while. She stopped about a month ago. Harry left six months ago.

"Did you dream about him?" I asked, as she lifted her up.

"Yeah, I miss him." she said hugging me.

"I miss him, too." I said putting her back in her seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well this is Bella.

So like the chapter?

And I had to look up a menu forNandos.

So vote, comment, all that stuff.

~Bella xoxo