Chapter 16

What do I do? Nothing like this has ever happened before. "Someone call an ambulance!" I yell examining Harry's lifeless body. "I already did." A bunch of people said. Darcy was hiding her face in my neck trying not to look at the body in front of us.

I got up and sat her on a chair close to me. I walked back to Harry lifted his bloody shirt to find a stab wound on his stomach. "Shit." I said moving his messy curls from his eyes. "Harry can you hear me?" I ask as I feel more tears slide down my face. He tried to open his eyes but failed. I knew he was trying to answer me without having to speak. "It's okay, don't talk you'll just hurt even more." I said helping him sit up against a table. Darcy ran down from the chair about to jump on him, but I grabbed the back of her shirt before she injured him even more.

"Daddy." She said pointing down at the half broken man. "Yeah, that's daddy but no hugging." I say letting her go. "pwease?" She begs looking down. "No daddy needs to get better first." I said as three men holding a gurney walked in. One of the men guided me and Darcy to sit in the ambulance and wait for them to bring Harry in. I had to keep Darcy from playing with all the medical equipment.

5 minutes later they wheeled Harry in. He had a bandage wrapped around his stomach and no shirt on. He had his eyes barely open. "Will he be okay?" I asked the man that was sitting next to me. "He should be fine, he only needs a few stitches." He said. "Okay, thanks." I said turning Darcy around.

Ten minutes later we were rushed to the emergency room. They took Harry in and the baby and I sat in the waiting room. I might as well call Nicole. She is probably with some of the boys.

"Hello?" She asked

"Ni-Nicole," I sobbed. "Bella? Is everything okay?" She asked.

"N-no... Harry, he got hurt. W-we're in the hospital." I informed her.

"Okay, we'll be there in a minute." She said.

"O-okay." I said hanging up.

Ten minutes later Nicole,Malory, Niall, and Liam walked over to us. "Is he okay?" Liam asked sitting next to me. "Yeah he just needs a few stitches." I told them as Darcy ran over to hug Nicole.

"What happened?" Niall asked putting Malory on a chair. I told them how Harry got hurt, and that it was one of the people in the crowd around him.

"Are you here for mr. Styles?" a doctor asked walking towards us. "Yeah we are." I said standing up. "Well we finished and he wants to see Darcy?" He said more as a question. "Alright." I said walking with the doctor. Darcy was walking behind me holding onto my leg. We entered a room with all the lights off.

"Harry?" I asked as the doctor turned the lights on. He was sitting against the bed with a needle in his arm. "Come here." he said shifting so there was room on his bed. I walked over and sat with Darcy on my lap.

"Daddy!" she yelled crawling off my lap. "Hey baby." He said holding his arms out for her. she laid on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

"Harry." I said looking down. "yeah?" He asked looking over at me. "I think I love you." I said looking up at him with tears in my eyes. "I think I love you too." He said brushing Darcy's hair from her eyes.

-----------------------------

Hey I know it sucks but Nicole is annoying me to update so here.