Chapter 20

We finally pulled up to the front of my house. "Holy shit, are you rich?" Jonathan asked as his mouth hung open. I laughed. "No my ex-boyfriend is, he pays child support and I use that to pay for the house. But he bought it after we had Darcy." I said looking at the two story house in front of me. "Well it's an amazing house." He said. "Well thank you, would you two like to come in for a while?" I asked as I opened the car door. "Sure." Brendan said turning the car off and opening his door. I started walking to the door when I heard a car pull up. I turned around as the one and only Harry Styles comes out of the passenger side of the car. I turn back around and speed walk to the front door.

"Bella stop!" He yells as I arrive at the door. "You better get the fuck away from my house before I hurt you." I said as I stepped off the stairs advancing towards him. Darcy shoved her head into my chest. "Oh yeah how are you gonna hurt me? You can't even lift a damn box by yourself, because depend n everyone else to do things for you!" He yelled at me as he began walking towards me. Jonathan ran over to me and took Darcy and my house keys, so she wouldn't be near all of this.

"Put my daughter down before I beat the living shit out of you!" Harry yelled at him. "Don't listen to him, Put Darcy in her bed for a nap then sit downstairs and watch the door please." I said as Jonathan started to open the door. "Okay." He said then walked in the house.

"Why do you always have to be an asshole? Can't you let me and my daughter live a normal life? We've lived a happy life when you were gone so why can't you just leave again." I yelled as tears rolled down my face. Brendan walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Well it looks like you already moved on so I guess Darcy can wake up to a new dad every week." He said turning to walk back to Louis' car. "Harry look who's talking, I walked in to see you at the hospital and were practically fucking someone so you can shut the fuck up and go back to fucking a new girl every night .Try not to catch a disease. And I'm not going out with one of them they are practically my brothers, I've known them since I was born!" I screamed at him. He was in pure shock. I ran to the house and when I closed the door i slid down and just broke down.

"Bella open the door." Brendan knocked. I opened the door, when he came in I closed it and locked it. I ran up stairs to Darcy's room. I opened the door to see Jonathan sitting on her bed with her on his lap, reading a book. I walked in and sat next to them. Darcy crawled onto my lap. "Want to go swimming ?"  I asked her as I got up and sat her on the bed. She nodded her head quickly. I went into the closet and got her light pink ruffled bathing suit that had a black bow on the top and black flip flops. I walked out and Jonathan was attempting to do her hair. I walked over laughing and I took the brush. I put her hair in a high ponytail with a black bow around it.

I changed her quickly. "Can you bring her out back and put her float on?" I asked Jonathan as we walked out of Darcy's room. "Yeah sure." He said taking her out back as i went into my room. I went into my closet and took out my white two piece bathing suit with tassels. I changed and went out back to the pool. I walked out to Darcy laughing at Jonathan and Brendan, who were both in just boxers, having a water fight, with two water guns. I walked over to Darcy and picked her up walking into the pool.

I let go of her when we were all the way in. She has been having swimming lessons so she swims from one side of the pool to the other. I pulled the long pink float in from the side and lied on it. I just need to relax right now. I closed my eyes and just floated around the pool. Well until the guys decided to jump in.

Darcy was laughing and playing with Jonathan. I just watched and thought about all my decisions. Looking at them playing together made me wonder if I didn't have a baby with Harry, but with someone else would my life be easier? Someone like Jonathan would make a better father for Darcy than Harry. Anyone would be a better father now that I think about it.

"Mommy!" Darcy yelled, swimming over to me. I pulled her up and she started crying. " What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed over to the grass behind the pool. I looked and saw Harry and Jonathan. They were yelling at each other. Brendan was quickly getting out of the pool to run over to them. I took Darcy out of the pool and ran inside with her. I got a towel and wrapped it around her. I took her into my room and put her on my bed. 

I ran back outside to see Harry and Jonathan in a full on fight. Brendan was trying to pull them apart, but it wouldn't work. I ran over to them and started screaming. "Harry fucking Styles you better get off my fucking property or we will have a fucking problem. And if I ever see your face around my house again I will hit it with a fucking baseball bat. Leave me alone for the rest of my fucking life. My daughter is sitting inside crying because shes fucking terrified. What else can you do to ruin my family?" I screamed as he stared at me in pure shock.  "Why do you keep calling her your daughter shes my daughter too." He said tearing up. "Are you sure cause you don't act like it." I yelled back. I pulled the two brothers into my house and locked the back door. 

I ran into my room to see Darcy with her little monkey. I went and sat next to her. She got up and ran to the door way to see Jonathan. "I think she likes you." I said laughing as I went to my closet. I keep some of hers in there so I took out a dress and put it over her bathing suit. They went outside so after 10 minutes I went to see what they were doing. I walked out and they were sitting together by the water. 

Why can't this be my life? Without Harry? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well hello there people. 

I'm back. 

Kind of... 

This was Bella's p.o.v. If you didn't catch on 

Have a nice day