Chapter 15

"Goodbye." Bella snapped, getting out of the car. I was so tempted to drive away while herleft leg was still in the car, but she was holding Darcy. I wouldn't want to hurt her. But, with Bella, I'm very tempted to smack her across the face.

She shut the door, making me slam on the gas pedal (Ha-Ha). "Babe, you need to slow down!" Niall yelled. When we turned down another street, I pulled over. I hit the steering wheel as tears fell from my eyes. "She's such a bitch!" I sobbed.

"You know you don't mean that." He said, rubbing my back. "I mean my mom, Niall." I said, looking up at him. "You remember her, right? The only one who opposed of everything, including our relationship? The one who tried to convince me to get an abort-" I couldn't eve finish the sentance without my stomach twisting.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My make up was all running down my red face. "Can you hand me a napkin? They're in the glove compartment." He nodded and opened the compartment, pulling out a tissue and handing it to me. "Thanks," I whispered.

Once I got myself cleaned up, me and Niall switched seats and we began driving back to Liam's apartment. I pulled my phone out and dialed my moms old number, but hung up when I saw her yelling at Liam outside the apartment. Malory was hiding behind him.

I jumped out of the car and ran up to Malory. "Mommy!" She cried in my arms. "Shh, it's okay, mommy's here." I whispered. I stood up with the baby in my arms. "Niall, hold the baby, and cover her ears." I practically growled at the sight of my mom's stupid smirk on her stupid face. Her long black hair was pulled back into an awkward pony tail, held together with a clip.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why are you here?! I thought I told you I never wanted to talk to you again?!" I yelled.

"Well, It's nice to see you too," She said. "Get in your fucking car and leave." I said.

"I can gurantee that this will not be the last time you'll see me. I'm not leaving until I get what I want." She said, her dark blue eyes peircing into my light green ones. "And what would that be?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

"My 19 year old daughter back in America." She said. I took a step closer. "Why? Why would you need me back there?"

She rolled her eyes. "Do you not see what's happening? You had a baby! You don't have a job! You spend all day, prancing around doing what ever you want to do! When I bring you back home, you will get enrolled in college, get a job, then when you're done, you can settle down and have your own family. Not what ever you call this." She finished.

"So, all of this is about control over my fucking life? So what if I had a baby? I'm trying so hard to provide for her and give her the life you failed to give me! And this is my family. Just because we aren't blood related, doesn't mean we don't all care for each other. You would want me to leave behind the family I want, the family that I'm happy with just so you can try and play 'Perfect Family'? Fuck you, mom." I said. She smirked. "It's only a matter of time," She said walking to her car. I flipped her off as she drove away.

I turned around and hugged Liam, sobbing into his shoulder. "I can't stay here, anymore. Not if she knows that I live with you." I said in between sobs. He shushed me and rubbed my back. "We'll figure something out," He whispered.

I groaned when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello?"

"Ni-Nicole," Bella sobbed. "Bella? Is everything okay?" I asked.

"N-no... Harry, he got hurt. W-we're in the hospital."

"Okay, we'll be there in a minute. "O-okay." I sighed as she hung up. "We have to go to the hospital. Something happened to Harry."

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Intense, right? Okay, well I'm gonna go. Peace!

-Nikki