Chapter 21

"Really?" I heard as my eyes slowly started to open. "Yeah, I'll wake her up now. Okay, bye." I sat up a little bit as Niall looked at me. "Bella said she needs you to go to her house," I nodded, rubbing my eyes. He laughed as I got up and almost tripped over the night stand.

"Don't laugh, I'm half awake! This is a struggle for me!" I said, walking to closet. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a black tank top. I walked over to my dresser and quickly brushed my hair then put in in a side bun. I turned to Niall. "Are you coming?"

He nodded then jumped out of bed and quickly got changed. I walked out of my room and down the hall to Malory's room. She was already up and dressed, having a tea party with Liam. I smiled at the two as they turned to me.

Liam stood up and walked over to me. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded then followed him out of Malory's room. "You know Harry bascially broke into Bella's yard and started a fight with Bella's friend Jonathan?" My eyes went wide. "No! I just woke up, she called me and Niall answered, fuck!" I said, walking back into Mals room. I picked her up and walked back into the living room, grabbing my keys.

"Niall, let's go!" I yelled, causing him to run out into the room. I sighed then walked out the door.

**

I knocked on the door and waited patiently for my best friend to answer the door. When she did, I just walked into the house and sat down on the couch. I turned my head to see Jonathan and Brendan playing with Darcy outside. I sighed then turned to my Bella.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked. She sighed then sat down. "Harry cheated on me again, this time with one of his nurses. Jonathan and Brendan came over and Harry ended up coming to the house and got into a fight with Jonathan."

"You should have called me right when it happened, I would have set both of their asses straight." I said as Niall walked into the room carrying a sleeping Malory. I sighed then took the baby from him. "I'm sorry, I just hadn't heard from you so I didn't know..."

"I'm always available to help you, Bella. You're like my sister." I said, smiling at her. She smiled back as I looked down at my daughter. "Where is Harry?" Niall asked, causing Bella to shake her head. "I have no idea, I just told him to leave," He looked down. "I'll be right back..." He said, leaving the house.

"Okay... That was weird..." Bella said, rubbing her arms. I shook my head. "He probably has an idea of where he would be. I just hope things don't get too out of hand," I said, rocking Malory in my arms. Bella nodded and then walked to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Hey, do you want to go swimming? Darcy has some extra floaties and she has another bathing suit?" Bella offered, getting two bottles of water out of the fridge. I nodded then changed Malory's position so i had a free hand to grab the other water. Bella nodded then walked up the stairs.

I walked outside, getting the attention of the two boys and Darcy. "Hey," I said, sitting down and accidentally waking up Malory. She whined a little then realized where she was and went to go play with Darcy, Jonathan, and Brendan.

**

I groaned when Bella splashed me. "You bitch!" I said, diving into the water. I pulled one of her feet down and she met me at the bottom of the pool. We both resurfaced, gasping for air. "Damn, bitch." Bella said, pushing her wet hair back. I laughed and then moved over to Malory, who has been sticking her feet in the water.

"Do you want to come in now, baby?" I asked. She nodded then fell into my arms, clutching on to me for dear life. I giggled at her as she looked around the pool. She began splashing the water, laughing and giggle as if it were the best thing in the world.

"So, you and Niall," Bella said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes at her. "What about me and Niall?"

"You two are a thing, now?" She asked floating on her back. I sighed. "I mean, I guess... We haven't really sat down and talked about it." I said, moving toward Bella.

"Well, DTR," She said, confusing me. "What is a DTR?" I asked. She sighed then sat up. "It means 'define the relationship'. I learned that on Awkward," Bella said, pushing her hair back.

"You guys need to figure out where you are at," I sighed. "I guess I could talk to him, tonight... Oh yeah, I meant to ask you, do you know if there are any houses around here for sale?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I dunno, I don't really pay attention around here. It's all a bunch of stuck up rich people with their heads in their asses, so I would recommend moving here, anyway." She said, getting out of the pool. I followed her out, still holding the baby. I found a towel resting on one of the chairs, so I wrapped it around my daughter and set her down on the chair.

"My mom found me at Liam's, so he's going to help me find a house. Of course, I'm going to have to get a job, and it's probably not going to be super fancy-"

"You know you are dating Niall Horan, right?" Bella asked with a smirk. I nodded. "Ask to move in with him. I'm sure as hell his house will be big enough for the three of you,"

I shook my head. "No, I can't do that. I just can't move in with him. There are boundaries-"

"Well, you guys have a kid together, I think those boundaries were broken the first time you two-" I cut her off by yelling "La la la la!" And covering my ears. She rolled her eyes at me then huffed. "You may be nineteen and a mother, but you'll always be a child." I smiled then stuck my tongue out at her, causing her to do the same as we both laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: DAMN IT'S BEEN A WHILE HASN'T IT?

Anyway, sorry for the wait I've been busy with band junk (like learning how to actually use a guitar GOOD JOB NICOLE!)

Sah yea...

-Nikki

x.x