Chapter 10

Bella's p.o.v

"Harry I need to think about it. It is to much for me to handle right now. Me and Darcy just got used to being alone. " I said walking past him. I got to the kitchen and made the pancakes.

*Ring, Ring ,Ring*

I answered my phone without looking at the caller. "Hello?" I asked

"Heeey, Bella" Nicole screeched through the phone.

"Ugh, what do you want from me now?" I asked as brought Darcy her pancakes.

"A shopping spree with me, you, Darcy, and Malory. What do you say?" She asked I sighed, I am not in the mood.

"I guess." I said, if you say no to Nikki she will drag you out of your house.

"Great, see you around eleven?" She asked. I brought Harry his pancakes.

"Wonderful." I said rolling my eyes.

"Bye" She said into the phone a little to loud for me.

"Bye" I said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Harry asked as he cut his pancakes. "Nicole, Want to come shopping?" I asked as I started cutting Darcy's pancakes. "Yeah sure." He said. "I'll be back." I said running up the stairs.I got in my room and went to my closet.

I changed into plain black leggings, a black and white striped shirt, and brown knee high boots. I walked over to my jewelry bow and got gold hoop earrings. I got a red scarf and brown bag. I went to my bathroom and put my hair into a high ponytail. I put natural makeup on and went down stairs.

"Come on Darcy we need to change." I told her as I took her out of the seat. I walked up the stairs to her room.

I changed her into Black leggings, a blue Tutu, and a white long sleeved shirt with a bow on it. I brushed her hair out and put a white flower clip in it. I carried her down the stairs and sat her on the couch. I looked at the clock 10:45.

"Harry we have to go." I said getting my sunglasses. We walked out the front door and got into the car. We drove to Nicole's house with the only sounds coming from Darcy playing with her dolls. I got the baby out of the car and walked to the front door. Harry rang the door bell. "Who is it?" Nicole's voice filled the air.

"Who the hell do you think it is?" I asked rolling my eyes. She opened the door.

"Hey guys! Hold on, I have to go get Malory and Niall." Nicole said as she walked down the hall. We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Darcy started jumping up and down. "Darcy are you excited?" I asked laughing. "Yeah!" She yelled.

"Sorry, guys. I had to change Malory." Nicole said walking into the room. She put Malory on the floor. "Darcy!" Malory squealed. "Malory!" Darcy squealed as they hugged. Me and Nicole smiled looking at the site in front of us.

"Alright, well lets go!" Nicole said opening the front door. Harry, Darcy and I drove in my car and Nicole, Niall, and Malory were in Nicole's car.

*******

Me and Nicole were sitting at the food court. "So, you and Harry, huh?" Nicole asked nudging my arm. I sighed.

"I don't know why I'm letting him do this. He thinks he can just walk right back into mine and Darcy's life. Not only that, but he bought a dog. A fucking dog. It's living in my household." I said as she giggled.

"It's not very funny." I said pretending to be sad. "What about you and Niall, huh?" I asked her. She started blushing.

"I don't really know... I still like him and I think he likes me..." She said taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Bella? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice ask from behind me. I turned around and Nicole nearly chocked to death on her damn smoothie. "Jonathan is that you?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah it is. Wait why are you here?" He asked sitting next to me. "I might have to ask the same to you." I said taking a sip of my smoothie. He just laughed. "I have an interview with the company that Brendan works with." He said. "Wait Brendan is here?" I asked. "Yeah hes been here for a month." He told me.

"Mommy!" Darcy yelled running up to me. "Whats wrong?" I asked picking her up. "Daddy left." She said. She started to drink my smoothie. "Where did he go?" I asked her. "I not know." She said putting the drink down. "Wait you have a daughter?" Johnathan asked. "Oh yeah, Johnathan this is Darcy." I said. "Hi!" Darcy yelled. "Hi." Johnathan said.

"Darcy go see if you can play with Malory and Uncle Niall." I said putting her down. She started running over to the little play area. "So hows Winthrop been?" I asked directing my attention back to my ex-boyfriend. "Oh well just wonderful. But why are you in England?" He asked going back to his question.

"Well when me and Nicole graduated we decided we should move because well Darcy and Malory happened. So yeah here we are." I said. Niall walked over carrying two crying babies. "Oh my God what happened?" Me and Nicole asked at the same time. "They got a little scared." He said handing us the children. "Why are they scared?" Nicole asked as she gave Malory some juice. "Well Harry saw Bella talking to this guy and thought that she was cheating on him-" He said. "HOW WOULD I BE CHEATING ON HIM, WE ARENT TOGETHER!" I yelled. "Well he stormed off and then came back and was yelling and punching things." Niall finished. "That asshole." I said standing up.

"Bella where are you going?" Nicole asked. "Home." I said as I ran out of the mall. I strapped Darcy into her seat and closed the door.

"Who was that?" I heard Harry ask from behind me. "just leave." I said walking around him. I got in the car and locked the doors. He walked behind the car and stood there so I couldn't get out of the parking spot.

"Will you move?" I asked as I stuck my head out the window to look at him. "not until you answer my question." he said. "Harry move." Niall said walking over to the car. "No Niall get the fuck out of here." Harry hissed. "No Harry you get out of here." Niall said dragging him from his spot behind my car. I quickly backed up and sped out of the parking lot.

I got home and locked all the doors. I brought Darcy upstairs and changed her into a pair of pajamas. I put her in bed and she fell asleep. so I walked downstairs. I sat on the couch and just thought about today.

I heard a faint barking. "Shut up!" I yelled as I got off the couch. I went to the kitchen and gave the dog some food. I walked into the living room to see the front door wide open. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could to see Darcy's bed was empty. there was a note on it that read:

If you want to go out and act like a slut then go right ahead. But not when my child is in your care. She needs a stable guardian. Not someone that goes out searching for a boyfriend everyday. So goodbye.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled.