Chapter 5

I woke up in my room. My head hurt a bit, probably from staying up late. I got up out of my bed and walked into my closet.

I picked out a light yellow tank top, light blue skinny jeans, and a grey cardigan. I grabbed my grey TOMs then began getting dressed. When I was done, I put my hair up in a ponytail and put on some light make up.

I left my room and walked across the hall to Malory's room. I peeked into her crib and saw her laying there, playing with her toy turtle that Liam gave her the first night she came home from the hospital.

"Mummy!" She said, standing up. "Hey, baby!" I said, picking her up. "What do you want to wear today?" I ask.

"I wanna dress like you!" I giggled. "Okay, let's see what you have to wear,"

I went over to her closet and immeadiatly pulled out a yellow sundress and her grey baby TOMs. I quickly got her dressed then brought her into the kitchen.

"Hi, Li- Wait, you're not Liam."

"Yeah, sorry. I decided I would make breakfast before I leave." Harry said, flipping a pancake.

"Oh, well, thank you." I said, sitting Malory down in her highchair. "So, what are you doing today?" I ask.

He sighed. "I'm going to see Darcy and Bella, how about you?"

"I don't really know yet. I might take Malory to go see a movie or something."

"Mommy! I'm hungry!"

"Here," Harry said, handing her a small plate. "Uncle Hazza has some food for you," He took a knife and began cutting the pancake up into small pieces.

"Thank you, uncle Hazza!" Malory said, smiling.

"Yeah, thanks uncle Hazza," I said, mocking him. He smiled then nodded. "No problem," He said, turning back to the stove. Next, he handed me my own plate.

"Thanks," He nodded then turned off the stove. "I'm gonna head home, have to get ready and such. Have a good day!" He said, walking out of the kitchen.

"You too!" I yelled back. I heard the door open then close, signaling he had left.

After me and Malory finished eating, Liam walked in. "Did you make food?"

"No, Harry did before he left." I said, cleaning Malory's face. He nodded then grabbed some food.

"Did all the guys stay over?" I ask, picking up the baby.

"No, just Harry and Niall. Is that okay?" He asked as if he did something wrong. "Yeah, its fine. He's your friend and this is your flat. You can have who ever here."

"Okay, I just don't wanna make you feel like you have to leave while the guys are here."

"It's fine, I promise." I smiled reassuringly at him. He smiled back.

I walked back into Malory's room and grabbed turtle. She wont go anywhere without it.

"Alright, here baby. Now, what do you wanna do today?"

"I wanna play with Darcy!" She said, smiling her pretty little smile.

"I'm sorry baby, Darcy is with her daddy today. you can play with her tomorrow, okay?" She nodded her head, making her cute little ponytail go up and down. I smiled at her.

"Do you wanna go see a movie?" I asked. She nods her head yes. "Okay, well, let's go!" I took her hand and we walked out of her room. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry..."

"Its okay," I looked up and saw Niall. He looked down at Malory who was looking at him, confused. "Hi there!" He said waving. She immeadiatly hid behind my leg.

"She's shy," I said, smiling down at her. "Yeah, I can see that," He sighed. "So, where are you heading?"

"Malory wanted to go see a movie,"

"Oh, fun! Can I tag along? If its not too much trouble,"

I contemplated it for a minute in my head. "Eh, why not. We'll wait while you get dressed."

"Thanks, love." He smiled then walked into the bathroom.

I sighed.

What have I gotten my self into?