Chapter 22

After me and Nikki got out of the pool we sat in the chairs by the pool. Darcy, Malory, Johnathan, and Brendan were sitting in the grass playing games.

"So hows all the bull shit?" Nicole asked taking her sunglasses off. "I don't know. Harry keeps being a complete ass over and over. I don't know what to do at this point. Darcy was crying every time she saw him. She knows what he did. Then he comes here and tries to fight one of my friends. She saw that to and cried. I can't have her keep seeing him." I tell her as I watch my two year old run around.

"Well she needs someone there. I don't know if you will be enough for her." Nicole said looking at me. "She has been fine. What now that you have Niall means no one can raise a child by themselves?" I asked standing up. "No just because shes going to be around a lot of men, and she'll get confused." She said. I just walked over to the two guys that were sitting in the grass. I sat in between the two.

"Hey what's up." Jonathan said. "Nothing. I'm just pissed." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "What happened?" He asked taking my hand in his. "Apparently I can't raise Darcy on my own." I said looking up at him. "Says who? She is perfectly fine and always will be. If you ever need help, just know I'll be here." He said looking at the playing girl. "Thank you. You are the best thing to happen right now." I said getting up.

Nicole and Malory left after I walked away from her.

I walked up to Darcy and picked her up. "Hey baby girl." I said kissing her cheek. "Hi mummy." She said giggling. "Do you know what tomorrow is?" I asked walking towards the boys. She shook her head no, which made her chocolate brown curls bounce. "It's your birthday tomorrow." I said sitting on the grass, in my previous spot. She clapped her hands.

"Are you throwing her a party?" Brendan asked taking the little girl from my arms. "Yeah, I was wondering if the two of you weren't doing anything, could you take her out in the morning. For breakfast or something. I'll give you the money." I said looking around the yard. I already bought everything for the party I just need to set it up without Darcy here.

"Yeah that's fine. You don't need to pay, I have money." He said laughing. "I know I just feel bad." I said looking at Darcy. She was slowly drifting off to sleep.

*10 minutes later*

I picked Darcy up and started walking inside. I brought her upstairs and put her in her bed. I went back down the stairs and found the two boys sitting on the couch. "You can stay over. There's three guest rooms upstairs." I said laying on the both of them. "Alright." They said in sync.

"Well I'm going to bed." I said getting up. "Night." They said as I walked away. I got to my room and changed into a pair of light blue shorts and a white tank-top. I got on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up to a bunch of pounding everywhere. I got up and left the room. I heard Darcy laughing so I went up stairs. The two men were chasing Darcy around the hallway. I picked her up as she tried to run past me. "Happy Birthday Princess." I said kissing her head. She giggled as Jonathan came over and started making faces at her. I put her down and went down stairs to get my wallet.

I got the wallet from the marble counter top, and took 200 dollars out. I waited for them to come down the stairs before handing the money to Brendan. "Keep it I have money." He said pushing my hand away. I sighed and put the money in my pocket. "Be careful, Please." I said as they walked out o the kitchen. "We will." They yelled.

*2:00 P.M*

I just finished decorating the whole back yard. And got dressed into light blue high-low dress. My hair was down and slightly curled. I put on black flats and went into the living room. Jonathan and Brendan walk in with a sleeping Darcy. "God damn now shes going to be cranky all day." I said taking her from them.

I went upstairs and into her room. I shook her slightly until she woke up. "Want to get dressed people are going to come for your birthday soon." I said walking to he closet. I pulled out the little sailor dress that she picked out at the store the other day. I got her white sneakers and socks. I quickly changed her and brushed her hair. I put it in a high ponytail and then carried her out of the room.

I took her out back and was most people were already here. I put her down and watched as she ran to one of her friends. I walked over to Louis and Eleanor. "Hey, thanks for coming." I said standing next to them. "Any time. She looks beautiful, by the way." El said watching Darcy as she ran around the yard. "Aw thanks." I said. El and Louis started talking to each other so I left. I walked around and found a bunch of random people.

I walked around and talked to a few of the guests. "Mummy look." Darcy said running over to me. She pointed to the front of the yard where the open gate was. Harry was standing there with a large wrapped gift in his hands. Lou and Lux showed up behind him so Darcy started running over to them.

I started walking over to them when Harry tried to pick her up. "Mummy, Lou here." Darcy said jumping up and down when I walked over. "Oh yeah sweetie. Why don't you go play with Lux." I said moving out of the way so the two children could go play.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked Harry after Darcy and Lux left. "Sorry am I not allowed to come to my daughters birthday party?" He asked smirking. "Well I mean I didn't invite you, so no you shouldn't be here" I said looking him in the eyes. "Well than I guess we should go." Harry said to Lou who was standing there silently. "She can stay. I just don't want you here." I said turning to walk away.

"Tell her I said Happy Birthday." He said as I began walking away. "I'll think about it." I said walking over to Scarlette. I met Scarlette one day when I brought Darcy to one of my stores. She has 4 year old twin girls. Charlotte and Christine. "I hate men." I said sitting next to her. "Same. So who's the father?" She asked looking at me. "The Asshole still standing at the gate, even though I told him to leave." I told her. She looked over and gasped. "Are you serious?" She asked shocked. "Unfortunately." I said.

I saw Jonathan walking towards Harry, So I jumped up from the chair and ran over to him. "Hey I told him to leave it's fine." I said putting my palm against his chest. "Why does he come coming back?" He asked clearly pissed off. "I don't know just ignore him." I said lowering my hand. "I'll try." He said smiling. "Good." I said.

He walked over to Darcy and picked her up. She started laughing when he tickled her. He whispered something in her ear and she squealed. She wrapped her arms around her neck and stayed like that. I looked over at Harry and his face was bright red. I could tell Lou was trying to calm him down. But me knowing Harry, he wasn't going to calm down anytime soon.

Jonathan must have put Darcy down cause when I turned back around she was running over to me. "Mummy, Mummy." Darcy yelled pulling at the end of my dress. "What Baby girl?" I asked picking her up. "I go Disney" She squealed looking at Jonathan.

"So your taking her to Disney?" I asked when he reached us. "Disney on ice. She was telling me about how she liked frozen." He said taking her from me. She started laughing and hugged him again.

I looked up and Harry was storming over to us. "Put my fucking kid down before I beat your ass." Harry said stopping in front of us. "Harry I asked you to leave." I said standing in front of the father of my child. Darcy started crying so I took her from Jonathan. Harry reached out to take her, but I stepped away from him. 

"You know she's my daughter too. You can't keep her from me!" He yelled at me. "Don't fucking yell at her." Jonathan said stepping in front of me. I took a couple steps back, still rubbing Darcy's back. Harry swung his fist forward and hit Jonathan straight in the nose. 

I ran into the house still holding the crying child. I got my phone and called the only person I could think of. 

'Hello'  The thick Irish accent said through the phone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did It. lol. 

Well there you go.

Oh by the way Darcy's 3 now.