Chapter 23

*Nicole's POV*

I huffed as I climbed into my car. Sometimes, I just can't stand Bella. I'm only thinking about Darcy, but she somehow turns it to make it about herself.

I pulled out my phone and quickly called Niall. "Hello?" His Irish accent rang through my ears, causing me to smile. "Hey, I was just wondering where you went?"

"I went to Harry's place, I just needed to talk to him for a bit." I sighed as I started my car. "Alright, well I'm going to go back home, I have to start looking for apartments, again."

"Alright, I love you." He said, causing me to smile. "I love you too, Nialler." I said before I hung up the phone. I put it down on the seat next to me and drove home.

**

I groaned then shut off my laptop. Looking for an apartment was just too much for me to do, alone. I had barely any money, and I wasn't accepting any of Liam's. Infact, Liam says he wants to move in with me until I get settled. I just don't know what to do.

"This is impossible," I mumbled as Liam sat next to me. "I don't understnad why you can't just stay here, your mum hasn't come around, at all." He said, turning on the television. I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair. "Do you know where Niall is? He hasn't been home all day," Liam shrugged as my phone began ringing. I sighed then walked to the kitchen and answered.

"Hello?"

"I knew you would answer at some point," My eyes narrowed at the womans voice. "Now, I'm going to tell you this in a way that you will understand;" My mom said, pausing.

"You will never see your boyfriend, ever again, unless you come to my hotel, with a fully packed bag. Do you understand?" My breath hitched in my throat. "What did you do?" I asked, quietly, tears stinging my eyes.

She laughed. "Let's just say he's... Unavailable right now. I expect you here in an hour." She said. I let a tear slip as the line went dead. I let my phone drop to the floor as I slid down the side of the counter.

"I'm going to go to Darcy's birthday, do you want to come?" I heard Liam ask from the living room. I slowly stood up and tried to compose myself. "Y-yeah, and can you take Malory with you."

"Yeah, of course." I sighed then walked to my room. I sat down on my bed and waited until I heard the front door close. I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen from my night stand and began writing.

I had to do it. I had to leave. She said she had Niall, and I didn't know what she was going to do if I didn't go with her. I'm sorry about leaving you guy, but I had to. I know you will never forgive me, especially Malory. Please, tell her I love her. I'll call you whenever I can.

-Nikki

I cried as I wrote the letter. I didn't want to leave, I really didn't, but she has Niall. Who knows what she'll do. I cried some more as I stood up and began packing my bags.

**

I sighed as I pulled up to the hotel, my mom was already standing outside with her bags. "I'm glad you've come to your senses." She said as she got into the passenger side. "Where's Niall?" I asked.

"I already let him go," She said, putting her bags in the back seat. I gripped the steering wheel as I began driving out of the parking lot. "Don't worry, honey. This will be good for you. I'm going to get you into a good college," She gasped. "Maybe Boston College, or even Harvard! You're smart enough to get into Harvard,"

I sighed as she began talking about my future. "You'll meet someone nice, someone educated and someone I approve of." Tears began pouring out of my eyes. "You'll have a gorgeous wedding, and then someday have kids, beautiful kids."

"Please, stop," I said, my voice cracking. "I already have a daughter, a beautiful daughter. I don't need a wedding and I don't need college, I never wanted to go to college... And I don't need anyone else but Niall. Mom, I love him-"

"You don't know what love is, you're only nineteen-"

"You don't understand! You never understood that I am fucking in love with Niall! I am in love with Niall Horan, mom! You know who doesn't know who love is? You! That's right, you couldn't keep dad to stay with you because you couldn't feel anything, you weren't in love-"

"Nicole, watch out!" Was the last thing I heard before the darkness took over.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short it was just a filler

There will be more, I promise.

-nikki

x.x