Chapter 18

Isabella's P.o.v

When Niall, Nicole, Malory, and Liam walked in I could tell that Nicole was nervous.

After Nicole and Harry talked. The four of them left. "Harry, When do you think they will let you leave?" I asked taking the small child from his wounded body. "I don't know, a couple days I think." He said. He closed his eyes and continued talking. "I want to start over." He stated.

"Me too, but we will have to start with a baby." I said smiling. "She's a bonus." He said smiling. "she really has missed you." I told him. He opened his eyes and looked at the small child in my arms. "I missed her. Everything that involved either of you I missed. The past couple of months brought out the worst in me." He said sitting up as much as he could. "Me and Darcy just got used to the fact that you weren't coming back." I told him truthfully. "Well here I am." He said.

"If you hurt my baby one more time-" I began. "I won't, she means so much to me." He said before I could finish. "Well I mean you've done it before." I said looking down. "I know but that was a big mistake. It wasn't my fault either. Management thought I was to young." He started yelling. "I've told you before I don't care about what management told you! Your family should be more important than your job!" I yelled back now waking up the baby. "You do'n't get it!" Harry yelled back, his face now turning red. "Don't get what?!" I yelled back. "If I could have stayed I would!" He said calming a bit but not a lot. "Why couldn't you? Did they forcefully pull you away? I remember the day we got home from the hospital you said 'This is all I want and nothing can separate our family.'" I said as tears ran down my cheeks. "They didn't forcefully take me away. They threatened me with something very important to me. My family." He said as he picked up Darcy.

"I have to go." I said taking Darcy back and walking to the door. "Call me if you need me." I said. Then walked out. I left the hospital and walked to the closest bus stop. I sat down on a bench and pulled Darcy to my lap.

"Ugh!" I yelled standing up. "Do you want to see Uncle Lou?" I asked the sad looking toddler. She nodded and hid her face in my neck.

'Hello' Louis' voice ran through the phone.

'Hey It's Bella, are you busy?' I asked as I walked back towards the hospital.

'No, is everything okay?' He asked worriedly.

'um well Harry is in the hospital.' I said waiting for his reaction before I could continue.

'What happened?' He asked rushing around.

'I'll explain later just come here.' I said walking inside.

'Be there in a few.' He said hanging up.

"Well Darcy, Uncle Lou is coming." I said sitting her on a chair. "Daddy." She said getting up. I pulled her back to the chair. "No, we need to wait." I said.

Around ten minutes later Louis came rushing in. "Where is he?" He asked when he got over to us. Darcy jumped up and ran down the long hallway. She stopped in front of his door and started knocking. She reached for the doorknob but couldn't reach it. She sat down and started crying. I laughed and picked her up.

"What's wrong with her?" Louis asked when he reached the door. "She's tired, we had a long day." I said opening the door. I started walking in when I saw a horrific site in front of me. Harry was sitting on the hospital bed kissing some blonde nurse.

"Daddy!" Darcy screamed as she started crying even more. He pulled away from their kiss and looked over at us. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it and looked down. "I don't even want to know what you were going to say!" I yelled running out of the room. I ran out of that fucked up place and took my phone out.

'Hello' The familiar voice calms me a little.

'Brendan, it's Bella.' I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

'What's wrong? Are you okay?' He asked.

'Do you know where the hospital is?' I asked. (Sorry guys I don't know the name of a hospital in England)

'Yeah do need me to come there?' He asked. I heard the sound of keys.

'I kind of need a ride home.' I said feeling bad that he got worried.

'Oh well I can come get you.' He said shutting a door.

'Thanks I will be out front.' I said hanging up.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked as he sat next to me. I began to cry and shook my head 'no'. "Mommy?" Darcy's small voice asks. I just pulled her close to me as I stroked her hair.

"Do you need a ride home?" Louis asks. "No my friend is coming to get me." I told him as Darcy crawled onto his lap. "Okay." He said as he pulled Darcy into a tight hug. Louis has been there for me and Darcy when Harry left. He has basically been her father for 2 months.

"Thanks for the last couple of months it means a lot to us." I told him as Darcy pulled away from the hug. Her eyes were glassy and she had tear stains down her cheeks. "There is no need to thank me. I was just doing what Harry was supposed to be doing." He said fixing Darcy's hair. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. "You just did." he said laughing. "Do you know why Harry left us?" I asked.

"He didn't tell anyone. We always thought you kicked him out." He said putting the bow in. "He told me it was managment." I told him looking down. "He's an asshole." He said sitting Darcy down inbetween us. 

A car pulled up in front of us and Jonathan opened the passenger side door. "Need a ride?" He asked smirking. I got up and Darcy hugged Louis. I sat in the back seat with Darcy on my lap. 

I gave them my address and we left.