Chapter 8

Harry just woke up. He fell asleep on the couch when we got back from Build a Bear. Harry was in a bad mood the whole time.

"Harry you have to go." I said sitting next to him. "Why?" He asked with an attitude. "Well its my house, and I am putting the baby to bed." I said getting up to go find Darcy. "Can't I stay the night?" He asked. "No." I said picking Darcy up from the play room. "But I pay for the house so it is kind of mine." He said walking in. "No you pay child support. And I use that money to pay for MY house." I said walking to her room. "Same thing." He said following me. "The amount of time it is taking you to follow me around you could be starting your car." I said going to Darcy's walk in closet. "I don't want to go to my car though. I don't want to leave. I want to stay with Darcy." He said taking her from me. "If you wanted to stay with her then why did you leave?" I snapped turning around to face him. "I told you it was management." He yelled. Darcy started crying so I took her from him and got her pajamas. I went into her actual room and changed her. "So that means your job is more important than your daughter?" I asked rocking Darcy back and forth. "No, you don't get it!" he yelled walking out. I laid her Darcy down in her bed and turned the lights off. I closed the door and walked down stairs. Harry was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I sat next to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked up and showed me a picture that was hanging on my wall. It was right after Darcy was born and Harry was sitting on the hospital bed with me as we held her for the first time. I asked a nurse to take the picture. "We were so happy." I said looking at him. he had tears slowly running down his cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumb. "I wish it was still like that." I said. He nodded his head.

We both leaned in. Our lips pressed together. It felt like it did when I first met him. The sparks that I felt when I was around him. I pulled away and sighed. "What's wrong?" Harry asked looking disappointed. "I hate kissing someone if we aren't dating. It makes me feel like a whore. Someone that just goes around and kisses anyone since their single." I said getting up.

I went to my bedroom and picked out some pajamas. I got changed and sat on my bed. There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. Harry walked in with a bag of popcorn. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked sitting next to me. "Sure how about Lilo and Stitch?" I asked laying on my stomach facing the flat screen TV. "Do we have to?" He asked laying back facing the ceiling. "Well what do you want to watch?" I asked playing with one of his curls. "How about a horror film?" He asked sitting up smiling. "You know I can't watch those kinds of movies." I said getting off the bed. "Where are you going?" He asked laying back down on his back. "To look at the movies I have." I said as I got to the TV. "If we watch a scary movie you can cuddle with me." Harry said holding his arms out. "Fine what movie?" I asked going back to the bed to get the Wii controller. I sat next to Harry and went to Netflix. I put some random movie from the genre horror on and snuggled up to Harry's side.

3 Hours Later

"Did you like it?" Harry asked sitting up. "Lay back down the clown is coming to get me!" I said pulling him down. "There is no clown." He said stroking my hair. "Yes there is, we need to get Darcy." I said getting up. "Don't wake the baby up she is sleeping." He said pulling me back down. "Ugh fine but if I wake up and there is a clown in my house I will flip shit." I said getting under the covers. "Are you going to sleep?" He asked getting into the blankets with me. "Yeah I'm tired." I said snuggling into his side. "Well good night Bella." He said kissing the top of my head. I fell asleep right away.

"Bella wake up." Someone whispered in my ear. "Not now." I said turning around.5 minutes later I heard a pitter patter of little feet coming in my room."Mummy." Darcy whispered in my ear. I rolled back over to look at her. "Yes baby?" I asked. "I hungry." She says pinching my nose. "Tell your father." I said getting her off the bed. She ran out of the room."I'm not cooking." Harry said walking in my room. "You whore." I said getting out of bed. "Oh thanks." He said walking out. I left the room to go to the kitchen."DARCY!" I yelled as I got out pancake mix. She came from the back room. "What were you doing in there?" I asked walking to the room. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHY IS THERE A DOG IN MY HOUSE!?!?!" I screamed. He walked in laughing. "It's not funny." I said picking up the small dog. "Its for Darcy." He said taking it from me. "Oh really and who is going to take care of it?" I asked .

"I am." He said putting it down. "So your bringing it to your house?" I asked walking out of the room. "No I'm not aloud to have pets in my building." He said walking after me. "So where are you keeping the dog?" I asked turning around. "Here." He said walking around me.

"I was wondering if I could move in...?" He whispered in my ear. What do I say. No you can't I hate you. Sure it's for the fucking dog. I don't know. "Harry..."