Chapter 4

Isabella's P.O.V.

Me and Darcy drove home in complete silence. She usually sang along to all the songs, but I guess she isn't in the mood.

"Hey Darcy, we're home." I said, pulling into the driveway. I looked back and saw her just looking out the window, tears staining her face. I took the keys out of the car and got out. I closed my door and walked around the car to Darcy's door. I opened the door and unbuckled her. I got her out and carried her into the house. I sat her on the couch.

"Want to get changed and go to bed?" I asked her walking into the closet that connects to the living room to get a diaper and pajamas. I put her diaper on and then put her cat pajamas on. They had polka dot pants and a little cat face on the front of the shirt.

"I want daddy." She said laying on the couch. "Want me to text him?" I asked as she got up."Yeah!" She yelled. "Okay you go to bed and I will talk to him." I told her as I lifted her up. I brought her into her Princess themed room.

"I sleep downstairs?" She asked looking into my eyes with her emerald green ones.

"Fine you can sleep in my room but just tonight." I said turning her light off and letting her walk back downstairs.

"Now daddy." She said jumping onto the couch.

"Okay, fine." I said taking my phone.

I didn't know how to start the conversation so I just sent 'Hey'

About ten minutes later he replied 'Hey is something wrong?'

'No but Darcy wanted to talk to you'

'Well I am busy'

'are you doing anything tomorrow?'

'No, but I have to go I am watching a movie at Liam's'

'Well can I meet you somewhere?'

'Meet me at the park we used to take her to at 1'

'alright, bye'

"well We are going to see daddy at the park tomorrow." I said lifting her up, bringing her into my room.

"Ya!" She said, I changed into my Hello Kitty pajamas that Nikki got me for my birthday. The top was a black tank top with a picture of Hello Kitty on it, and the pants were white with black polka dots and little Hello Kitty's on them.

I layed Darcy on one side of the bed and layed on the other side. I watched as she fell asleep right away. About a minute later I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's it for now.

Hope you enjoyed.

~Bella