Chapter 17

*Nicole's POV*

I cringed when I saw Harry. We went into the room after Bella and Darcy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared to see Harry. He was such a good friend to me, and then he screwed everything up. He kissed me, his girlfriends best friend and kidnapped his daughter.

I stayed behind Niall and Liam, keeping Malory in my arms. I wouldn't let go of her in a hospital, again.

"Niall?" I heard Harry ask. "Yeah, mate?" He replied, walking closer. "C-could I talk to Nicole for a minute?" Niall tensened up. He turned to me and I slowly nodded, walking toward him. He closed his eyes. "I'm so sorry." He said. "I don't know what I was thinking, I was just so upset." He said.

"It's okay, Harry. I accept your apology." I said. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Thank you." I nodded and hid behind Niall again.

A few minutes later, we decided to leave. I gave Darcy and Bella and hug before leaving the room.

The car ride home was very quiet. Very awkwardly quiet. I sat in the back seat with Malory, holding her tiny little hand until we were back home.

"I'm gonna go to the store, we're a little low on food." I said, setting Malory down on the couch. "I'll come with you!" Niall said. I nodded and walked into the kitchen to make a list of things that we needed.

When I finished the list, I walked to the living room and picked Malory up. I brought her to her room and quickly changed her into blue skinny jeans, a white shirt, and a pink and blue button up cardighan. I brushed her hair and put a pink headband on her. "Thank you, mommy." She said, after I finished doing her hair.

"You're welcome, sweetie." I said, kissing her on her forehead. She giggled and ran back into the living room, talking her turtle with her. I smiled and walked into the living room. "We ready to go?" I asked. Niall nodded as Malory grabbed onto his leg. "Daddy, can you carry me?" She asked. He chuckled and picked her up.

We walked out to my car and drove to the grocery store, which was pack, like always. I found a parking spot and quickly pulled in. We all got out of the car and began walking toward the packed building.

Ten minutes later, I've gotten most of the stuff on my list. I just need some bread and apple juice. Just as I was turning down the snack aisle, someone hit my cart, making Malory jerk back. "Ow!" She said. "Mals, are you okay?" I asked. She nodded as I looked up at the woman that hit my cart.

"Was that necessary? You really could have hurt-" I stopped when I saw who it was. "Well, well, well, look who we've got..." My mother said as I scowled at her. Niall immideately grabbed my hand. "What the hell do you want?" Niall asked.

"I'm just here to get groceries, Neil." She said, mocking innocence. "His name is Niall." I said, picking Malory up out of the cart. I held her close to me and away from my sick and twisted mother. "Hi, Malory!" She said, making the small child hide her face in my sleeve. I smirked at Malory's respose.

"C'mon, Malory! You know who I am! It's me, grandma!" Niall took a step toward her. "You are not her grandmother," He said. "Mommy, make the scary lady go away!" Malory cried. I smirked at my mother, once again.

"Trust me when I tell you I will not leave you alone until you come back to America," She said, pulling her cart from mine. She continued down the aisle, as I looked up at Niall. "Don't worry, I won't let her anywhere near you or Malory." He said, kissing me on the lips. "I love you," I said. He smiled. "I love you, too." He said.

We quickly finished shopping and checked out. We then drove back home, Malory singing the songs on the radio the whole way there. I couldn't stop giggling.

When we got home, Liam's car wasn't there. He must be out with one of the guys. We grabbed all the groceries and walked up stairs. We put away all the groceries then sat down to watch a movie. By, the time Shrek ended, it was about eight. I picked Malory up and brought her to her room. I changed her into her turtle pajamas, making her squeal with joy.

I laid her down in her crib and waited for her to fall asleep before kissing her head and leaving the room. I opened the door to my room and saw Niall lying on my bed, watching television. I smiled at him as I walked to my closet. I pulled out my skull shorts and a black tank top. I quickly changed and laid down next to him. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I smiled when he kissed my cheek, making me turn to him so he could kiss my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as my back made contact with the bed.

I knew where this was going, and I was definitely enjoying it.

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: HAHAHA SEXUAL ENDINGS... I'm sorry, that was weird. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

-Nikki

x.x