Chapter 1

Nicole 's POV

I was sitting at home, waiting for Bella to come get Darcy. This was like her millionth time trying to date someone. I'm not gonna lie, I've tried dating, but no one wants to go out with a girl who has a baby.

I picked up my wallet and looked at the picture inside. It was a picture of me and Niall on St. Patrick's day, when we first met. I was so happy. We were so happy.

"Hey, everything okay?" Liam said, sitting down. "I just... I want to tell him, so badly. But, what if he hates me? He'll be mad that I didn't tell him about Malory!" I said, tears stinging my eyes.

"Hey, everything will be okay. if you want to tell him, I'll help you. So will Bella." I smiled at my older cousin. "Thank you, Liam." He nodded then grabbed the remote. "What do you want to watch?"

"Uhh, how about we look at some movies?" I ask. He nods then gets up and walks to the rack of movies and hands me a few. "I should have guessed Toy Story was going to be one of them." He smiles at me as I hand him the DVD case. He walks up to the movie player and puts it in.

About fifteen minutes in, Bella walks through the door. "Hey Bella!" Liam says. "Hey, Liam, Nikki." She walks out of the living room and into Malory's room, where Darcy is sleeping. She comes out with the baby in her arms. "Well, I'm gonna go home. I'm tired." I nod. "Bye, babe!" I say, getting up to hug her.

"Bye, Nikki." She opened the door and left. "Well, I think I'm gonna go to bed, too." Liam said, stretching. "Okay, Li. I'm just gonna clean up a bit then I'm gonna go to bed, too." He nods then stands up. He walks up to me and gives me a hug. "He'll understand, I guarantee it." I pull away and smile at him. "You're the best cousin, ever."

"Oh I know," I, playfully, smacked his arm. He laughs before walking to to his room.

As I was cleaning, I came across my open wallet, the picture was revealed, making me remember everything.

~*FLASHBACK*~

I sat next to my best friend, Bella, and my twelve-year-old brother, Micheal, getting ready to watch the annual Saint Patrick's day parade that happened every year in Boston. This year, however, was different. Liam and his new band mates were coming to visit from London! I haven't talked to Liam in months, ever since he went on the X-Factor.

"It's been an hour and a half and they STILL didn't start! This thing was supposed to start at twelve!" Bella says, exasperated. "So was Liam, ah well. I actually want to see it, so we're staying-"

"Boo!" Everybody jumped and turned to see my older cousin. "Liam!" Me and my brother shout, hugging him. "Haha, hi guys!" I smile then pull away. I look behind him to see the boys I know very well from the X-Factor. I'm a really shy person so I timidly wave.

"Yeah, so, lads, these are my two cousins, Nikki and Micheal and their friend Bella." I smiled. "Hi," I said, nervously fidgeting with my fingers. I hated meeting new people. I felt really socially awkward.

"Nikki, this is Harry," He said, pointing to the curly haired boy. "Zayn," He pointed to a tan boy with dark hair. "Louis," He pointed to a boy with feathery brown hair, wearing stripes and suspenders. Odd. "And Niall." The last boy was blond and completely adorable. He waved to me. I waved back. I noticed his eyes where like blue crystals. Absolutely amazing.

"Did the parade start?" Liam said, pulling me out of thought. "What? Oh, no, it didn't." He nodded then sat down on the blanket we had spread out on the ground. I sat down and quickly fixed my outfit. I was wearing a green shirt that said 'Made In Ireland', black skinny jeans, white tank top, and green, orange, and white knee highs, that I adjusted to got over my jeans, and lastly a headband with a little green sparkly hat on it.

"Hey," I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Niall, who took a seat next to me. "H-hey, Niall." I smiled. He smiled back. I turned my head to talk to Bella, but instead I see Harry. She's sitting with him, flirting it up. I rolled my eyes.

"So, what do you like to do for fun?" Niall asked, unexpectedly. "I like to sing and write. How about you?"

"I play guitar." I nodded. "I've always wanted to play an instrument, but I just don't think I'd be able to handle that..." He nodded. "I bet if you were to learn how to play an instrument, you'd be amazing!" I giggled. "Thanks, Niall." He smiled at me. God, he was cute.

What?

I didn't just say that, right?

He's my cousins best friend, I'm not going to do that to him.

"Hey, I think it's starting!" Someone shouted. I looked down the street to see police cars, followed by bright and colorful floats.

It was the same as every year. A lot of businesses promoting and some other people just doing it for the hell of it.

Shit, I didn't mean to say hell!

I didn't mean to say shit, either!

... I'll just shut up...

Anyway, me and Niall decided to have a contest. Whoever could get the most high-five's by the end of the parade wins.

"Okay, how many did you get?" I asked. "Twenty-five, you?"

"Thirty-six! I win!" He sighs then continues walking. "So, where are we going?"

"To McGann's. It's an Irish pub me and Liam would go to when he came to visit. My uncle works there so he gets us food and drinks for free."

"By drinks you mean...?"

"Lot's of alcohol!" Bella screams from behind us. I giggled at her then turned back to Niall. He looked at me and smiled.

~*END OF FLASH BACK*~

I put the wallet down and sighed. I didn't want to relive the rest. I picked it up, closed it, and shoved it in my back pocket. I began picking up some of Malory's toys hat she had left out. I felt bad that I had invaded my cousins privacy, especially with a crying baby who leaves her toys everywhere. So, I told him I'd take up the cleaning, cooking, and such.

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. Sighing, I walked over to the front door. I contemplated on opening the door, who would visit this late?

Another knock interrupted my thoughts. I shouldn't over think his. I grasped the door handle in my hand and turned, opening the door.

"Can I help- Niall?" I ask in disbelief.

"Nicole?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N: IT'S FINALLY OUT!

Oh, its Nikki btw.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!