Chapter 14

Ring, Ring

'Hello?' I asked as I picked my phone up.

'Bella, Malory is gone!' Nicole yelled in between sobs.

'What do mean? What happened?' I asked getting my keys.

'She was in the hospital and when we got there to take her home, she was gone.' She said calming a bit.

'Where are you now?' I asked running up the stairs as I remembered Darcy is up there.

'We are at the hospital but I will pick you up in twenty minutes.' She said hanging up.

I woke Darcy up and put her blue shirt with white polka dots and pink leggings on and went to my room as Darcy was attempting to brush her hair. I pulled out the first thing that I could find witch happened to be a pinkish creme lace dress. I put it on and brushed my hair. I walked into Darcy's room and she was sitting on the floor playing with dolls. Her hair was actually brushed and had a bow in it.

"Wow Darcy how did you do your hair that good?" I asked her as I walked over to her dresser to get some toys for the car. "Daddy did." She said getting off the ground. "What?" I asked turning around. And there he was sitting on her bed. How did I not see him.

"Hello Bella." Harry said getting off the bed and walking towards me. "Get out of my house." I said backing up. "Oh don't be that way." He said walking closer.

"Harry this really isn't a great time I really need to go." I said walking around him quickly. I cringed as I felt him grab me by my waist. "Why are you rushing around, lets do something." He said winking.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." I hissed hitting his arm. "Mommy!" Darcy yelled. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it." I said pulling away from Harry to go to the little girl that was now sitting in the corner covering her ears. I picked her up and walked out of the room. I went down stairs and got her black boots. I got my black heels and sat on the couch. I put my shoes on then Darcy's.

I heard a car beeping so I got up and grabbed Darcy's hand. "Harry let's go you need to leave now!" I yelled opening the front door. He ran down the stairs and to the front door. He kissed my cheek and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be back later." He said walking out the door. I locked it and went to Nicole's car. "Why was Harry here?" She asked when I sat in the back seat and put Darcy in Malory's seat. "I actually don't know." I said putting my seat belt on.

"So now we know it wasn't Harry." Niall said from the front. "Well who could it have been?" I asked strapping Darcy in. "I actually don't know. We never actually talked to people here." Nicole said pulling out of the drive way.

"Who knows about her?" I asked trying to solve the problem. "Just you the boys and my mom. Oh god my mom!" Nicole yelled. "Why would it be your mom?" I asked confused. "She never liked the fact that I was having a baby." she said as tears were now flowing down her cheeks.

"But your mother lives in America." I reminded her. "Its called an airplane!" She yelled slamming onto the brakes. "Jesus calm down." I yelled back. "Don't tell me to calm down my baby is missing!" She yelled driving again. "Yeah and I am trying to help. When Darcy went missing all you did was sit in your car and not answer the phone." I said taking my seat belt off. "What are you doing?" Niall asked as I took Darcy out of the seat.

"Pull over I want to go home." I said sliding over to the door. She slowly pulled over to the side of the road. "Goodbye." I said as I got out of the car. I slammed the door and started walking down the road. I looked back to see Nicole speeding down the street.

"Well Darcy what are we going to do?" I asked the baby that was watching the car speed down the road. "Daddy." She said looking up at me. "Well I guess that's not the worst idea." I said shifting her in my arms so I can get my phone. I went through my contacts and clicked on the one that said 'Harry <\3'

'Hello?" He asked worried.

'Hey can you come pick me and the baby up?' I asked as I walked over to a mall.

'Where are you?' He asked. I heard him get his keys.

'The mall that is a couple miles from my house.' I said walking inside.

'Meet me in the food court.' He said hanging up.

"Well want something to eat?" I asked putting Darcy down. "No!" She yelled running over to the playground. I sat down at a table next to where Darcy was playing. "Mommy he pushed me!" Darcy yelled pointing to a little boy who looking at us. "Are you okay?" I asked picking her up. "No, I want Daddy." she said getting down.

"I'm already here." Harry said from behind me. "Daddy!" Darcy yelled running to him. "Hi baby, want Togo home?" He asked picking her up.

"Oh my god it's Harry Styles!" A teenage girl yelled. Darcy started crying because she doesn't like loud noises. I took her from Harry. "Hey, give her back." Harry pouted.

"Give me your keys." I said holding my hand out. "What, no." He said holding his pocket. "Your going to attract a crowd, and she doesn't like loud noises." I said trying to calm her down. "Fine, I'll be out in a minute." He said giving me the keys.

As we were walking out I heard a bunch of screaming so I turned around. There was a crowd of people around Harry. "D-daddy" Darcy cried out. "Shhhh he's okay." I said rubbing her back.

"Everyone back away!" Someone screamed. As some people started moving I got a look at Harry. He was... laying on the ground, bleeding? I ran towards him and kneeled next to him. He looked over at us and tried keeping his eyes open. "I love you." He whispered before closing his eyes. "I love you too." I said now crying.