Chapter 21

Apart from rehersals Saturday and Sunday were fairly chilled out, our last free weekend before the madness began and the feeling that we really were in a competition began to set in with all of us. Like last weekend we gathered together in the rehersal suite too watch the show air, it was Judges houses time and finally it was being revealed to the public who had made it into the judges final three and of course the debut of our tv advert we were all buzzing about seeing it. It wasn't quite as nerve wracking as last week I was feeling more embaressed especially about watching my complete breakdown I had after I'd sung and while waiting for the result and again after with Tulisa and Dermot and when I made the call too my parents but actually what embaressed me the most was Kate and Genevive quizzing me on my song on the Saturday and basically forcing me too tell about who I wrote it about, I mean okay if it was just us girls it wouldn't have mattered but George was there and I'd wrote that song about Noah my best friend. In a toally non romantic way of course he'd been there for me when my parents died, he'd been my rock my support without him I wouldn't have gotten through the first dark few months an  I probably wouldn't have starting writing and singing again which would have meant I wouldn't be where I was now. He was the one who pushed me too go threw with my promise that I'd apply he was basically the reason I was here, the reason I met these amazing people friends for life I hoped and that included George.

I'd glance in George's direction occasionally hoping too catch his eye, too see his reaction too my story. I was worried incase he thought there was feelings involved but he gave nothing away infact I think most of the guys tuned out too most off it I'd have to try and talk to him later unfortunatley I never got the chance the weekend was chilled but Kate, Genevive and Amy had our days planned we were having 'girl' time with Meliane and Carolynne apart from when we all gathered together to watch the shows at night. It was now Monday morning our first morning where it was public knowledge who the final twelve were and tomorrow ontop of rehersals and preperation for the upcoming first Live Show we were starting a string of tv and press interviews.

This morning we were all meeting with Tulisa too discuss song choices before we starting working with the vocals coaches and on making the song our own as well as the staging, choreography, styling etc etc. It was only since we'd all been here in London did any of us realize how much work went on behind the scenes and what was actually involved in the whole production that was the live show stages of the competition. During the auditions, bootcamp and even judges houses we never really saw what went on behind the scenes so it was amazing too see the other side an it was bringing the reality home of just how huge the show was and what we were doing. Kate and I headed down about 8am to join the others for breakfast, when we got too our private dining room everyone else seemed to already be there Amy and Genevive were already there beckoning us over as I walk over my eyes are searching the soom I didn't see the boys anywhere.. infact I didn't see any of the groups.

"If you two are looking for George and Jaymi there not here, Louis is holding his meetings now" Genevive speaks giggling.I turn around my face flushing "Oh.. okay" I say sitting down "Oh Ari your so transparent" she says giggling again I narrow my eyes at her 

"I am not" I say defensively before I get up to go grab some breakfast, that was a new thing my name had suddenly shortned to Ari instead of Aria..it was actually Kate who started it I wasn't too keen and I complained about it but as soon as George heard he and he started using it suddenly I didn't mind so much and they'd been teasing me relentlessly about it. I grabbed a few bits and pecies for a healthy breakfast orange juice,milk , cereal, fruit , yougurt and a bagel and headed back too the table.

"So are your family coming up for the live shows?" I hear Kate asking Genevive as I sit down "Well my dad's away working but my mum and my Uncle an a few others are coming" she speaks, "What about you Ari?" Viv asks as I'm starting to eat I swallow my grapefruit and take a sip of orange juice "Uh yeah my Aunt, Uncle my grand parents and my three best friends" I smile "There coming on Friday" I add. She nods "Oh wait best friends..does this mean we get too meet the mysterious Noah, the one you wrote that song about???"  she asks eyes sparkling.