Chapter 9

I was lucky my Uncle respected my privacy and had allowed me to have my own room, it was across the hall from his so I had space to get ready without having to hide and get ready in the bathroom. On the ride back to the Hotel my Uncle quizzes me on my day the audition etc and I tell him.. well everything except for the moment with George outside the Arena. I even mention the party and surprisngly he happy enough for me to go, thinking it would be good for me to be out doing something fun that sitting in my room stressing about tomorrow he insist thought I'm in my room for 11.30 pm as I am only 16.

So it was now 7.00pm and I'm stood infront of the mirror examining my outfit for the evening, a white sleaveless dress, the top was clingy and plain and the bottom was a puffy lacey sparkly skirt, they were seperated by a gold band around the waist. It was very pretty, I had been so lucky that I found a top shop just like a block from the Hotel were I had sprinted too as soon as my Uncle said I could go. I teamed it with black tights and black heels.. I examined my reflection hands on hips I really did like the dress I just wasn't sure it looked as good on me as the manaquin but it would have to do, I turned my attention to my hair I bit my lip as I wandered if I'd made the right choice.. I'd piled my curls up into a sparkly hair clip and I left a few stray tendrils hanging down. Hmm I wasn't sure I liked it but..Kate would be here any minute so I didn't really have time to start messing around with it. 

I grabbed my make-up bag and started touching it up as I heard a knock at the door, I knew it'd be Kate I'd txt'd her earlier to tell her where I was staying. "Aria.. come on girly time to get our freak on" I heard her call behind the door my eyes widened and I rushed to the door opening  I grabbed her and pulled herinside "OMG Kate..did you have to say that??.. my Uncle's across the hall"  I say my voiced hushed.. she laughs "Oh lighten up its just a word" she protests "Anyway are you ready?" she asks .. "Uh yeah I guess I am ..I fetch my white lace scarf wrap it around my neck and put on my black belted coat and grab my purse "Lets go" I smile and links arms with me.

"Time to party" she grins and we head out the door and down the hall "I love your dress btw it suits you" she comments "Thanks.. I ran to top shop just a block from here I was lucky to find something..you look.." I trail off noticing I can't really see what she's wearing yet as she also has a coat on its July but you wouldn't know it outside at night she laughs "I look what?" I laugh too "What I meant to say was I'm sure you look great too", "Thank you" she giggles and we get out the elvator and head outside to hail a cab to take us to the O2 Arena.  Its a short cab ride and ten minutes later were stepping out into the cold London aira nd we link arms shivering as we head for the doors.

"Good I hope there here, they will be right?..I mean who misses the chance of a free party" Kate gushes. I know who's taking about Josh, JJ and Jaymi aka Triple J "I sure they will be" I smile. 

"Well I know person guarenteed to be here" she smirks and I frown as we head inside.. it seems like the party had already started there were people hanging around the lobby drinks in hand, we could hear music too. "Who?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "Who do you think George!" she states and immediatley feel my cheeks flush "Well of course he will..if Jaymi Josh and JJ are going there friends soo" I speak. "Uh huh and that's soo totally the ONLY reason he's going" she laughs. I know what she's suggesting now I roll my eyes "Will you stop jumping to conculsions just because we've talked a few time's dosn't mean anything" she laughs again "Oh please..he's into you, your into him".

I groan "Kate please..I barely know him and after tomorrow depending on what happens I might never see him again so there's no point in even thinking about it, lets just go to this party and have fun okay" , "Okay okay fine consider my mouth zipped on the subject". She keeps to her word and we follow the crowd of people and head inside, the place is packed the music is pumping people dancing or huddle in corners talking or at the tables, we find a table and shrug off her coats I don't even get to sit down when she drags me to the dance floor and although I'm hesitant I soon get into it and were having fun .. I decide I'm thirsty.