Chapter 14 Part 2

I can't find a word to sum up how I'm feeling as I prepare to meet Dermot and the film crew, I'm relieved its over, I'm emotional because the song brings back alot of memories from when I wrote it and I'm also overjoyed from the comments from Tinie and Tulisa and also the comments I got, hearing words like incrediable, beautiful and talented coming from them is just an indescribable feeling especially when its over a song I wrote. I'm wiping my face as I approach him  "Hey hun..how that go?" he aks  "Uh.." I trail off smiling threw my happy tears.

"Amazing..I can't even find words, I never expected to hear those comments or any..its incrediable it really is but they are 5 other amazing, incrediable talented girls here so I'm not taking anything for granted" I say wiping my face  "I want it so much I just hope I did enough to get that place" I say feeling a lump in my thoat and suddenly I'm sobbing hand over my mouth and Dermot gives me a hug, like he did at bootcamp "Its over now sweetheart". He comforts me for a few minutes before letting me go and I get to have a drink and calm down as I need too film my peice to go along with my performance..I get my make-up touched up. Its hard because as were filming I do get emotional again as I'm still thinking about the song but now also I'm thinking about how much I want this how much singing and performing means to me.

And also just how scary this whole process was and now and had been, I was 16 away from home, from my family alone for the first time and I was putting myself out there to be judged not just by Gary, Tulisa, Nicole and Louis but by the public when this finally aired on tv, and ultimately Simon Cowell too he wasn't a judge anymore but he was still the man behind the show and I'm sure he still watched when he could. 

I really didn't want to one of those contestants with a sob story so when I was asked about the song's meaning to me.I just said it brought back memories of when I wrote it during  a difficult time and it was about a friend who was there for me. And it was true I wasn't going into detail of it. When I was done I headed downstairs to find the rest of the girls, I was still wiping my face as I walked in from the pool area Kate immediatley sprang up from the sofa coming to meet me.

"OMG Aria.. you okay?" she asked "Yoour upset what happened?.. did it go bad?.. " she said it all coming out abit rushed I managed a small laugh "I'm fine Kate.. I just got alittle emotional because of my song choice is all" I smiled, she smiled back looking relieved I could see Genevive looking releived too "Good you had me worried, so how did it go?" she asked "Uh I think it went pretty well, I don't wanna get ahead of myself" , "None of us do hun" Genevive spoke as Kate and I walked over and sat on the sofa's. 

We were almost done here for the day we were just waiting on Jade to be done then we'd be heading back to our Villa, "Soo since we have a lonnnnng night of waiting ahead of us girles I suggest we have some fun tonight" Genevive spoke Kate and I looked at each other then I went to open my mouth when Genevive was speaking again "I mean nothing crazy just a girly night..make-overs..alittle hot tub...movies ..food, girly chit chat come on it will help take our mind off the fact Tulisa and Tinie are like deciding our fates pleaseeee"  she said with her best impression of puppy dog eyes. We all laughed "Well I'm in" Kate said, of course she would be "Me too" Amy spoke..Genevive looked too Leanne "Count me in" she smiled and then Genevive looked to me.. "Come on Aria pleaseee.." I laughed and sighed "Okay okay..what about Jade?" I asked "Oh I wouldn't worry about her she'll definitely be in" Leanne said.

We sat for about another 15 minutes before Jade came back and we were finally free to go back to the Villa, we all made our way threw the house and out to the car to make the short journey back, next time we were gonna be back here was to hear our fate. 

::

Several hours later the lounge in our villa was completely unrecognisable to how it had been before we arrived, it had looked like a fancy showhome where nothing was ever touched, unlived in and now well lets just say we had a hell of a mess to clean up we had stuff strewn everywhere.. from make-up , to pillows some were burst so there were feathers eveywhere from a pillow fight, hair accessories , clothes, glasses,  wine bottles ..