Visiting (CONTEST ENTRY) *Septiplier*

Mark ran into Jack from behind, dropping  his things and hugging the slightly smaller male. Jack let out a slight gasp, dropping the umbrella that he had in his hand. He turned his head to see who had embraced his back.

"Hey Mark. Miss me much?" Jack chuckled and shuffled a bit in Marks grasp.

"Maaybe." Mark let go of the Irishmen and grabbed his things from the floor of the airport, standing. Jack turned to face the red haired male with a smile.

"How y'a been Marki?"

"Good. I'm pretty jet lagged though, America to Ireland. Pretty far away."
Mark yawned slightly and shook his head.

"Yeah. That is true. Y'a ready t'a go?"

"Yup. Lead the way."

Jack nodded and started heading out of the airport with Mark. Stopping at the front doors to the building, Jack sighed a bit.

"Aaaaand it's still fook'in rain'in." Jack twirled the umbrella in his hand then stepped out into the poring rain, opening the umbrella above him.

"Ye com'in ya goober?" Jack turned to face Mark, who had just walking next to Jack under the umbrella.

"No. I'm just gonna stay here and stand in the airport for the next two weeks." Mark walked next to Jack swiped the umbrella from him, Jack let out a grunt.

"Hey!"

"I'm taller. I'll hold it." Mark smirked.

"By like, two damn inches give it back!"

"Nah. I'm good." Mark started walking without Jack, leaving him in the rain.

"IM GETTING SOAKED!" Jack rushed after Mark, walking under the umbrella.

"Aw, did li'l Jackaboy get wet?" Mark smirked and kept walking with Jack next to him.

"YES. I'm fook'in freezing! Did y'a forget that it's fall?!" Jack crossed his arms over his chest and rubbed his arms, trying to keep warm.

Mark just looked at Jack, chuckling a bit.

"This is funny t'a you?!?"

"Heh.... Yes?"

"Your impossible sometimes!" Jack yelled slightly and walked ahead in the rain to his car, opening the driver seat and getting in. The soaked male slammed his door shut as Mark walked to the car and got in completely dry.

"Ja-"

"Don't speak. Y'a arse." Jack started the car, trying to put the heat on but it was broken land buckled in.

"Y'e buckled?" Jacks voice was filled with anger as he glared at Mark.

Mark silently nodded as Jack pulled out of the airport parking lot, starting to drive home.

                        ~Time Skip~

".... Does it always rain?" Mark asked after awhile of driving.

"Yup."

"Is it ever sunny?"

"Not really."

"Jack look. I'm sorry!"

"........."

"So you got a little wet! What's wrong with that?"

"..... A LITTLE WET?!? IM COMPLETELY SOAKED! T'E HEAT IN T'IS DAMN CAR WONT WORK AND IM FREEZING ME ARSE OFF!"
Jack griped the steering wheel harder, eyes narrowing at the road.

"I'm sorry."

"THAT WONT WORK HERE MR.MARKIPLIER!"
Jacks eyes widen and then filled with slight tears, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Mark bit his lip and looked down, fiddling with his fingers.

"I-I'm the one th-that should be sorry..."

"Ja-"

"I'm sorry I yelled, I'm sorry I overreacted, I'm sorry I got mad, I'm sorry for being an angry bastard, sorry for being emotional, sorry for crying."
Jack wiped his eyes again and out his hand on the storage thing in the middle of his and Marks seats.

"It's okay

"How is it ok-"

Jack went silent as Mark took his hand and wrapped his fingers around it. He looked up at the teary male.

"It's okay."

Jack looked to Mark, slightly blushing. As he looked back to the road, he shuffles his hand that was in Marks grip and intertwined there fingers.

"Thank you...."

HEEEEEYYY GUYYYSSS! JORDIE HERE!
    This is a contest entry for the so test held by TheHauntedAuthor

PEACE OUT BROSKIES!!!✌🏻️