Christmas Party El X Bear

(A/N- Uh... Hi! Welcome to this 'Special Christmas Oneshot' The video above is they type of, 'plot or theme' of this OneShot. And the pic is drawn by the amazing and lovable El or also known as Oh_My_Flavors . I hope you enjoy this special OneShot because I'll definitely have a wonderful time writing it. Also!! Thanks again El, for a lot. You know I love ya, my little El. <3)

(PS THIS TAKES PLACE A FEW YEARS FROM NOW. I'M 25 IN THIS ONESHOT SO, YEAH)

   Welp, time to start! Enjoy!! <3

- /----/----/----/----/--/--/---/----/----/-

(No POV)

Jordan giggled as she hung up the mistletoe above the entrance to the living room. She was hoping to have a few people accidentally meet with each other there, heh.

"This. Is. So EXCITING!!!"

Jordan had moved to Wisconsin a few months ago, a job offer showed up for her and she just couldn't say no to it. Though she's 25, she's already graduated her graphic drawing/animating school. She'd gotten other job offers also but, there's another reason she wanted to move to Wisconsin...

It was a stretch but, one of Jordan's closest friends and best friends lived there and Jordan needed to see him. His name was El, a Demiboy male who warmed Jordan's heart whenever they spoke. He was a sweetheart, such a nice man and, Jordan grown attached to him instantly. They had been friends since around the first year of high school and found each other on this Internet website-app called 'Wattpad' Through ups and downs, they'd stuck with each other and helped each other out. Never missing a day of talking. It never got boring for Jordan either. Always making her feel warm and special. She had finally moved to Wisconsin a few weeks ago and had told El all about it. Let's just say he was ecstatic. They had planned to meet up sooner but timing wasn't great so, they settled on meeting at Jordan's Christmas party. Mostly friends were coming, though, Jordan's twin Samantha ( SshXVI ) couldn't miss it for the world. A knock on the door drew Jordan's attention back into focus. She headed over to the door and opened it, smiling softy.

(El's POV)

   I headed towards the door, shaking a bit.

"O-Oh God... T-This is happening.. This I-is really ha-happening... I-I'm going to meet m-my little bear cub..."

   Taking a deep breath, I knock on the door softly, knocking again a bit harder after a second or two. Immediately, the door opens and a kinda short-tall woman is standing there, a small smile on her face. She steps outside and shuts the door behind her, leaning against it a bit.

"Hello! Oh, I'm sorry but, I don't recognize you... Are you looking for another person??"

   To be honest. I've never seen Jordan's face and she's never seen mine so,I have no clue what she looks like.

"U-Uh... No..? This is r-room 197, right?"

"Mhm..?"

   The woman raised a brow in confusion, probably a bit creeped out. She's standing up straight now, her back not against the door anymore. Hesitantly, I rub the back of my neck and open my mouth to speak again.

"I-I'm looking fo-for a woman n-named Jordan? She's one of m-my friends from th-this app called wa-wattpa-ad..."

Her eyes widen in shock, locking eyes with me.

".... W-Wait... Wait a minute... H-How do you know tha- O-Oh gosh.. E-El?!"

   It's my turn for my eyes to widen and I gasp, taking a small step back.