All Time Low El X Bear

(No POV)

   The prince sighed, heading to his room and opening the large wooden door. Stepping inside, he lightly shut the door with a small 'click' before leaning against it. His eyes shut tightly as he sank to the ground, starting to sob uncontrollably. His long hair fell over his face and shoulders as he cried. Sometimes, he just can't help but to cry. The big room was dim, only the light of a small candle on
the nightstand illuminating the area. There was a knock on the room door and the prince went silent, holding his breath so he'd stop crying.

"Emil-"

"E-El...."

"El. Right. Sorry but, there's someone here to meet you."

   The prince raised a brow to himself, slowly and shakily getting up from the floor. Someone here to meet him? Surely there was a mistake. No one came to meet the prince. No one even cared to mention his presents

"El?"

"I-I'm coming, give m-me a moment.."

   El made his way towards his mirror and looked as his face, sighing.

"..... I'm fine.... I guess."

   The prince turns and heads back to his door, opening it to see his mother. He falsely smiled and headed to were the guests usually arrive. His mother followed. They arrived a few minutes later, El's mother walking right past him.

"I want you to show this young lady respect, El. She's very excited and pleased to meet you."

   El just rolled his eyes, sighing slightly. He waited a second or so then the large door opened slowly, a slightly short female standing there. She instantly spotted El and her eyes lit up, widening in excitement. El fidgeted a bit and took a small step back, watching as the girl hesitantly made her way over to the prince.

(El's POV)

"U-Uh... Hi...!-oh gosh this is scary- I-I'm Jordan.. Well, 'princess' Jordan..."

   This girls a princess? Would have never guessed.

"I-It's an-n honor to m-meet you, S-Sir..!-Keep your cool Jordan- I-I'm sorry I-I'm all stutter-r... I-I'm just ne-nervou-"

"Why are you so happy to meet me?"

"H-Huh..? Why a-am I... O-Oh...! Well, I-I've looked up to you f-for so long a-and I-I'm just so h-happy... H-Heh.."

   She smiles sheepishly, her eyes squinting a bit.

"I'd like for you to show her around the castle, she'll be staying here for the time being."

"What...? How come?"

   The naturally green-grey eyes of her went a bit dull as she opened her mouth to speak.

"M-My parents Kingdom was under attack so they sent me and a few others over here. T-Though, I was told to be escorted to the royal family since I'm 'part of one' as well. I-I won't be a bother though, promise."

"You won't be a bother, Jordan. No worries. I was just a bit confused is all."

   She nodded, the lightness of her eyes coming back once more. They quite interested me as, I've never seen those color eyes before. Thinking for a moment before, I reached my hand out to hers, grabbing hold of it. I felt her tense up but I just smiled softly, tightening my grip.