Last Breaths Always Hurt

(THESE ARE MINE AND TheHauntedAuthor 'S OC'S)

(Kasper- TheHauntedAuthor 's)
(Clyde- Mine)

(P.S CLYDE HAS A THICK SCOTTISH ACCENT)

+~+~+~+~+~+START+~+~+~+~+~+

(No POV)

   Fingers intertwined, feet silently tapping on the tile floor. The silence of the room, set off an eery feeling. The doctor walked in, the solemn look on his face, eyeing the couple with slight guilt in his eyes. Already knowing what the look meant, one's hand tightened around the other, starting to shake. Pulled close, comforted by their partner, kept safe from the outside world, but not the inside world.

(Clyde's POV)

   The look on the doctors face told me everything I needed to know. Kasper tensed up, holding my hand tighter. I looked to him and he was crying, silently.

"I-It's gonna be okay, Kasp'a..."

   I guess I have to be the strong one... He's going to be upset about it, probably think I'll be upset. Which I will but, I don't wanna feel grief. I wanna stay happy and be happy for the time I have left.

"I'm so sorry the results came to this conclusion. I wish they were, different." 

   The doctor was talking in a soft the, trying to calm Kasper. My taller side sniffles and looks to me, wiping his eyes before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his lap, holding me close. I lean back, rest my head on his chest and sigh, looking up to him before looking back to the doctor.

"The medication we can put you on might have a few side effects but, there nothing dangerous or life threatening. I'll explain them to you over the phone, since keeping you two here isn't the best option at this point in time."

   Kasper hummed, cocking his head to the side as of asking the obvious question.

"If you stay here, the bill would be a bit alarger and stating your already current state to this, that's not for the best of you two at the moment."

   I just nodded, prying myself from my partners grip and standing. I looked to him and he looked to me with, an expression I never wished to see on his precious face. Shaking my head, I turned to look at the doctor.

"Thank you, Dr. Álagên."

   He nodded, hand me a form and heading out of the room. As he walked out, he shut the door.

"C-Clyde... Ho-How are yo-you not up-upset by this..??"

   I just shook my head, letting a soft smile appearing onto my face. Kasper wiped his eyes once more, standing as he did so.

"L-Let's just... Go home, alright..?"

   I spoke softly, no wanting to worry Kasper more. He nodded and stood, grabbing my hand and we headed out of the room and the building, heading home.

~+~+~+~+~+Time Skip~+~+~+~+~+

He stops the car in the driveway and looked to me, the tears still locked in his eyes.