Alcohol problem PT#3 (Septiplier)

~Previously;
Mark held Jack close as the Irish male slept, his tinted cheeks all puffy and red from the yelling and crying from just moments before. Mark sighed sadly and softly kisses the top of Jack's head warmly, feeling Jack snuggle closer to his grasp. Hesitantly, the red haired man lifted Jack onto his lap, holding him close. All Jack did was grip the hem of Mark's blue flannel tightly, curling up into a small and fragile ball of Irishness. Not wanting Jack to get cold, the half-Korean slowly started to spoon Jack, holding him close to his chest and giving him as much warmth from his own body to the irishmen's.~

   When the time for Jack to waken, Mark was still asleep and holding the fragile, thinner man tightly in his arms. Confused, Jack sleepily and slowly shifted his body so it was facing Mark's.

"..... It is 'im..."

   Mumbling and coughing slightly, the blue eyes narrowed, trying to remember what caused the two friends to become in this position. Not that either of them cared how close they were to each other.

".... O-Oh... Right.."

   The Irishmen adverted his eyes down to the couch cushions, thinking.

"G-God.. I-I was so.. M-mad.."

   Tears swelled in the ocean like eyes of Jack as thoughts of last night filled his mind. Sniffling and coughing a bit, the green haired man felt the arms of the half-Korean tighten around him.

"..... Shhhh. It's alright, Seán.. Just relax and shut your eyes... Calm down.. You've only been asleep for a little over an hour.. Try to sleep again.

   Mark's voice was soar, raspy, but extremely calm and welcoming. Jack nodded and shut his eyes. Wiping his cheeks, Jack snuggled closer to the bigger man, barley smiling at the warmth they were now both sharing.

".... T-Thank you... M-Mark.."

"...... Of course, anything at anytime for you, Seán... Anything at anytime.."

   The two fell back asleep into a complete deep slumber, wrapped close and in each other's arms.

(OKAY! THATS IT. END OF THY STORY)