Heading to Haunt's Home (*Jaunts Pt 3*)

~Previously; "You too alright..?"

   My mother spoke and I just looked to her, smiling.

"M-Mhm... B-Better than a-alright.."

   I look back to Lexie, hugging her again tightly.

"W-Way better..."~

(No POV)

   Lexie's Mom and Jordan's Mom were in the front seats (obviously) they were chatting away as the two girls were in the back. Jordie was hugging Lexie (again), her grey-green eyes still teary.

"Jordie.... Y-You can let go of me now..."

   Lexie's voice was soft and calm as she spoke but, all Jordie did was shake her head.

"N-No.... I-I don-n't wanna...."

   Lexie sighed, looking at Jordie.

"..... I knew you'd be the clingy type..."

"O-Oh shush."

   Lexie smiled, enjoying having Jordie close, and not in a phone screen.

~Time Skip~

   They arrived at Lexie's place, and the two mom's got out of the car.

"You need help with the bags?"

   Lexie's mom spoke like a mother, looking to Jordie's mom who just shook her head.

"I think we're alright. Thank you though."

   Lexie's mom nodded, smiling as she turned and headed to the house.

"Jordan, grab mine and your things from the back."

   Jordie nodded, finally letting go of Lexie and sliding out of the car, walking to the back and grabbing her's and her mother's things before shutting the trunk door. Lexie had shut the back door when she got out of the car, standing in place and waiting for Jordie.

"You good?"

   Nodding to Lexie, Jordie headed towards the house with Lexie heading inside and putting her mother's things down.

"Lexie and Jordie will be sharing a room and you can get the guest room if that's alright.."

"Mhm, sounds good. Thanks again for letting Jordan come here to see Lexie."

"Of course! Lexie has been dying to see Jordie in person, so I just, 'finally gave in'."

   Lexie was leading Jordie to her own room. As she opened the door, here eyes widened a bit with excitement. Quickly pulling Jordie into the room and shutting the door, Lexie rushed over to her little cage like thing that had her pet Bearded Dragon in it.

"Eli!"

   Jordie rushed over to Lexie, eyes glistening with curiosity and joy.

"Heh. She finally gets to meet her dad~"

"..... Oh my god please don't-"

"To bad, hold your child."

   Lexie held out Eli to Jordie, smirking. Hesitantly, Jordie took the small reptile in her hands, slowly sniffing on the floor and smiling.

"H-Hey Eli... Nice t-to finally see you in person..."

   Eli blankly looked up to her holder, and after a blink, Eli's tongue lightly licked Jordie's hand. Squealing, Jordie's eyes lightened up, placing Eli on her chest and laying down. Lexie smiled, scoffing playfully.

"Wow. Just wow. She likes you so much more than me. I feel betrayed. Gosh."

   Jordie looked to Lexie and giggled a bit.

"Nah, I'm just new to her."

"You are not! She's seen you thru the screen!"

"So? That doesn't change anything."

"........ She's known you as long as she's known me."

"Shhhh."

   Lexie sighed and laid beside Jordie.

".... I'm glad your here, Jordie..."

"I'm glad I'm here too...."

~To be continued~

(SOMEONE HELP ME I CANT STOP WRITING PARTS TO THIS DAMN SHIP!!! TheHaunteddAuthor WHAT HAVE U DONE TO ME?!?)