Alcohol Problem PT#2 (Septiplier)

~Previously; Sighing, the man took off his glasses and folded them, putting them into a nearby counter and looking back to Jack. The Irishmen was crying, hiccuping every few moments.~

(No POV)

The man's eyes were glistening with slight tears, and he quickly shook them away, locking his brown eyes with the teary, blue ones of Jack before him.

"Seán, you need to calm down..."

Jack's eyes widened, narrowing angrily.

"C-Calm down?! CALM DOWN?! HOW T'E FOOK CAN I CALM DOWN?! I FUCK'IN LOST THE ONLY PERSON I EVER LOVED AND WHO LOVED ME BACK, AND I ALMOST HIT ME BEST FRIEND UNCONSCIOUS WITH A BEER BOTTLE!! NEEDLESS TO SAY THAT I'M HALF DRUNK!"

More tears fell down the red flushed cheeks of the Irishmen, his voice cracking and giving out at the end of his rambling.

"That's what's going on..."

The half-Korean mumbled to himself, narrowing his eyes and thinking. A soft hiccup from the 'somehow not drunk' snapped the man out of his thoughts, making him look back to Jack with worry flooding his expression. Giving it no second though, the man threw his glasses back on quickly and rushed to Jack, embracing him in a huge, and tight, hug. His arms wrapping around the irishman's waist. Jack had hiccuped again, zoning out and shaking.

"..... Let it all out buddy... Let it all out."

The half-Korean whispered to the man he was holding close.

"... It's alright be be mad and upset... Just let it out, Seàn.."

As if almost on cue, a pair of kinda pale, thin arms slipped around the red haired man's neck, a green haired head resting, then hiding it's face in the crook of the neck. Hoarse and soft sobs escaped Jack's mouth as he slumped into the man, shutting his eyes tightly.

"M-Mar-"

"Shh..."

   The man rubbed small circles onto Jack's back, slowly calming the Irishmen down. The rough sobs slowly died down to small whimpers and sniffles, a hiccup escaping the soft whines every so often.

".... Mark's here, buddy.. Mark's here.."

   After realizing that Jack was asleep, Mark lifted Jack up and carried him to the couch, sitting and placing Jack next to him.

"Mark's not gonna leave ya.."

   Mark held Jack close as the Irish male slept, his tinted cheeks all puffy and red from the yelling and crying from just moments before.  Mark sighed sadly and softly kisses the top of Jack's head warmly, feeling Jack snuggle closer to his grasp. Hesitantly, the red haired man lifted Jack onto his lap, holding him close. All Jack did was grip the hem of Mark's blue flannel tightly, curling up into a small and fragile ball of Irishness. Not wanting Jack to get cold, the half-Korean slowly started to spoon Jack, holding him close to his chest and giving him as much warmth from his own body to the irishmen's.