Jomas (Alternate ending)

For; TheHauntedAuthor and PunksLikeUsX5SOS

(No POV)

~"T-Thomas.... God I'm s-sorry this had to ha-happen now... W-We knew this was coming b-but... Ne-never this soon... You gotta pull through.. Please.."~Previously

   Jon fell asleep holding Thomas' hand tightly, resting his head on the edge of the bed. Towards the middle of the night, Thomas' eyes flickered open a bit, staying open and looking around in fear and confusion.

"J-Jon...?"

   Thomas lightly shook Jon, trying to wake him. A slight groan escaped Jon and he kept his head down.

"J-Jon... Get up..."

   Jon groaned again, sleepily lifting his head and rubbing his eyes.

"Wha-"

   Jon was engulfed in a tight embrace by the taller male, eyes widened in surprise. Jon quickly hugged back, letting Thomas burrow his head in his(Jon's) shoulder. Thomas was sobbing, hard, his body shaking violently.

"T-Thomas... C-Calm down... I-It's alright..."

   Jon started to slightly cry,  holding Thomas close to him. Hesitantly, Jon shuffled into a sitting positing on the bed, as he was still on the chair before.

"N-No... Don't le-leave.."

   Thomas' voice was weak and full of fear as Jon sighed, sniffling slightly.

"I-I'll never leave you, T-Thomas. I promise-se..."

   Jon shakily lifted Thomas off of himself. Instantly after that,Thomas grabbed Jon's shirt scared.

"R-Relax, Thomas..."

   Jon carefully leaned himself over Thomas, laying next to him(Thomas). Thomas was shaking, tears still falling down his cheeks like streams.

"I'm here... It's okay..."

   Jon wrapped his arms around Thomas protectively, resting his own head on Thomas' chest. Thomas wrapped his legs around Jon's hiding his(Thomas') head in the crook of Jon's neck.

"..... Shh.. Relax, hon... Nothing can hurt you.. I'm here now.. I always have been.."

   Thomas barley nodded as he kissed Jon's neck weakly, shutting his eyes.

"I l-love you too, Thomas... I love you too.."

(THE END OF THY ALTERNATIVE ENDING)