PewDieCry!

(NO POV)

   "Can I please??" Felix pouted, looking to his boyfriend.

"No, Fe. I'm not,"

"But, whyyyy?"  Felix was trying to get Cry to take his mask off.

"I just sai-!?!" Not taking no for an answer, Felix quickly reached over and swiped the mask off of Cry's face.

"F-FELIX!!" CRY looked angry, his face Redding and he quickly covered it. Felix stayed silent, staring at Cry.

"Give my mask back!! Ramble ramble!!" Cry rambled on, yelling at Felix. Felix didn't care, he was just happy that he could see his boyfriends real face.

"Felix! Are you even listening to what I'm sa-!!" Cry's eyes widened as Felix moved his hands and kisses him. Felix pulled away slowly, locking eyes with Cry.

"Cry, why were you hiding your face?" Cry stayed silent, blushing.

"F-Fe...? Why are you crying?" Felix shook his read silently, wiping his eyes.

"I-I'm just glad I get to see you, the real you..." Cry sighed, cupping one of Felix's cheeks and wiping the tear off of it. Felix chuckles softly, smiling weakly.

"Don't cry over me Felix... Please."

"It's kinda hard..." Cry just smiled and leaned close to Felix, kissing him. Felix kissed back immediately. Cry cupped Felix's other cheek, leaning back and landing softly on his back.

(*There on the couch BTW*)

Felix had took hold of Cry's hips, not wanting to lose contact with him. After a minute or so, Felix slowly pulled away, resting his own head on Cry's chest.

"I love you Cry." Felix mumbles, closing his eyes.

"I love you to Felix." Cry softly kissed the top of Felix's head.