Finding Out

Laurances POV

Garroth ran into the guard tower out of breath.

"Aphmau........missing........note........read.........out.........loud" I looked at Dante and began to read it out loud.

"Dear Garroth, Laurance, and Dante, You are wondering where your lord is im sure. Well i just wanted to let you know that she is being taken care of and that you dont have to worry about her ever again. See you soon, Zane."

I looked up from the paper at Garroth and Dante. They both had horrified looks on their faces and im sure there was one on my face to.

"We need to try and track them." Garroth said and we all ran to Aphmaus house. On our way there we saw some blood leading to the docks. We all looked in horror. We didnt know what caused the blood (just so you know it was from Aphmau walking on the rocks barefoot) there wasn't enough blood for him to be carrying her dead. So she must have been alive. Thank Irene.

Garroths POV

We decided to split up. Dante was going to let everyone in the village know what happened, Laurance was going to go to the guard tower and use the telescope to look around and i was going to look around at the docks. When i got to the docks i noticed a big pool of blood. It wasn't enough for her to be dead but it was enough for her to be hurt. I noticed some long black hairs in the blood which makes me believe that the injury was on her head. She was most likely unconscious. I ran to notify Laurance.